TW: Does anybody in your guild leave turn meter on teams?

We've all been there (or have we?)
You look at the teams available to attack and suddenly spot a team which has had the tiniest sliver of protection removed off of one of its characters, indicating someone's made a failed attempt to kill them and instead of ending the fight, or force closing, they've allowed it to play out.... cue rage!

TW: Does anybody in your guild leave turn meter on teams? 34 votes

Nope, never. It literally never, ever happens in our guild. Not even then. TBH hadn't even heard of it until I read this poll.
2%
Commander_Wolffe 1 vote
I heard of this one time back in the '07 where someone left TM but it's pretty infrequent we see it
2%
JDK82 1 vote
It happens, but we deal with it swiftly, warn and eject players as needs be
5%
shaggybevoSuperhelten 2 votes
In spite of attempting to coach the guild against it, it happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Pretty much at breaking point now
35%
LynnYodaRevan202AriellaDhuriya24Mojo_1jkray622RavenclawszmanuazXhedaoVeserion1thatguy181karagreg 12 votes
It happens but we're kinda chill about it really, it's just a game
47%
SarcodinoStarSonWaquiCCyrilSNo_TryFeefyefoefumPhilan81DarjeloSalasjhbuchholzDeellKyJoe_CoolTheJEFFtmColemanTreborFailingCrabSebPovicAcymetric 16 votes
What's a TW?
5%
DrazharLuk3 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    Nobody does it on purpose. Our guild have improved a lot at force closing / forfeiting and calling it out in Discord so people know when a team is / isn't TM loaded.

I would hate to be in a guild that boots people for something like that!
  • Options
    Just fight all battles in airplane mode. Problem solved.
  • Options
    In spite of attempting to coach the guild against it, it happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Pretty much at breaking point now
    You’d think so hehe
  • Options
    Usually happens with new members of the guild first time but after it happens and we explain what has happened, not again by the same person.

Would never expect to see someone booted for doing this, unless it was multiple times over and over again, in which case it would almost seem deliberate, so they might get chopped
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options

Ugh, no thanks. I'd rather leave TM every now and then than having to put my device in airplane mode each freaking battle. If i screw up, i just fix it myself.