Best teams for all phases?

OTBCreator
70 posts Member
edited November 2018
What have you guys found to be the best teams for the sith raid in all arenas? Trying to get my guild to heroic, but im struggling with what teams to use and which zetas ill need. Also, what is the bounty and the beast team?

Here is my account
https://swgoh.gg/p/291117495/characters/

Replies

• https://www.swgoh.help/

Enter your ally code there and it'll list all of the known best teams and phases and suggested gear and level requirements.
  • Go online and type in swgoh.help then put in your ally code. It lists all teams and how close you are to being ready for that team, it’s a great tool. Get all your guild to use it too
  • Bounty and the beast is Boba Fett lead, Greedo, Chewbacca, Pao (or JKA, but pao is most common as his offense up is guaranteed), and Death Trooper.

Runs very similar to the Chex Mix team, but you run guarded Greedo as your stand-alone after getting the bounty payout from boba lead (by killing the first saber that takes a turn) to maximize your counter chance, crit chance, and crit damage. And since Greedo can potentially take unlimited turns as long as he is getting critical hits, the damage is often double even a very good Chex mix team, and the guard from Chewbacca also makes it significantly less RNG dependent to get a good run.
  • With regards to other phases,
    Jedi Training Rey teams remain the most consistent teams for phase 1,

Jedi (ideally Revan lead, but Bastila teams are very good too) are super consistent in phase 2 and can run some very high numbers with GMY, GK,Hoda, And a 5th (aayla, qgj, Ezra are all popular choices). zKRU FO can do decent, as can a multi-zeta Phoenix, the ackbar led Machine Gun Leia variants, the Wampa/hoda/Sabine combi under GK or Boba does very well... lots of options there (including excess Rey teams)

Phase 3 is ideally Chex mix (or the variants chewie Chex, flaming hot Greedo mix, bounty and the beast). There is a very good Bounty Hunter team under aurra sing, and zMother Talzin lead ‘Death Storm’ nightsisters can also post huge numbers.

Phase 4 is pretty much exclusively zAssaj Ventress Nightsisters until Darth Nihilus is defeated, at which point you can throw your entire remaining roster at Sion and Traya, the raid is pretty much won (that same nightsisters team also performs very wel, against Traya at the end of the phase].
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Jedi (ideally Revan lead, but Bastila teams are very good too) are super consistent in phase 2 and can run some very high numbers with GMY, GK,Hoda, And a 5th (aayla, qgj, Ezra are all popular choices). zKRU FO can do decent, as can a multi-zeta Phoenix, the ackbar led Machine Gun Leia variants, the Wampa/hoda/Sabine combi under GK or Boba does very well... lots of options there (including excess Rey teams)

I just started playing around with the Machine Gun Leia concept today, but I think it's one with a lot of promise. All of my pieces are pretty under-developed, and some of my toons had also been used already, so this was the team I cobbled together with what I had left (This was T6):

Ackbar (G9)
    Leia (G9)
    Thrawn (G12)
    Daka (G11)
    Zaalbar (G7 and only 6*)

Daka was the star of the show for me since her heals and revives allowed me to make up for a very poorly developed team overall (Thrawn being the one exception), but she's not going to be an option in heroic since you'll need her for P3/4 NS teams. Down the road, I think she'll be replaced by GK.

As you can see, my Zaalbar was (is) terrible, but with more gear and the last star, I think he could end up being the key to making this team go. Once you can get him to absorb more damage, combined with GK granting retribution (thus giving him more opportunity to counter and recover health with his basic). He also brings another key element to this team, that being the Armor Shred on his AoE. Thanks to Leia handing out CC up, he gets it off pretty reliably. I really didn't have much put into him yet (no zeta, and only omega'd his Power Blast special).

Thrawn is probably needed for other teams as well, but in this squad he's there for Fracture and to keep protection on Z (and Kenobi some day). I don't have Hermit Yoda, but he seems like the ideal fit here.

I know most of you are probably familiar with the Machine Gun Leia teams already, but it was new to me, and I think this might be a variation that probably hasn't been used very much, so I figured I'd share my initial experience with it. Like I've said already, it was a very under-developed team, but they still managed to get me almost 1M damage in T6.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    https://www.swgoh.help/

Enter your ally code there and it'll list all of the known best teams and phases and suggested gear and level requirements.

Why doesn't this have a single Bastila anywhere?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »

I just started playing around with the Machine Gun Leia concept today, but I think it's one with a lot of promise. All of my pieces are pretty under-developed, and some of my toons had also been used already, so this was the team I cobbled together with what I had left (This was T6):

Ackbar (G9)
    Leia (G9)
    Thrawn (G12)
    Daka (G11)
    Zaalbar (G7 and only 6*)

Daka was the star of the show for me since her heals and revives allowed me to make up for a very poorly developed team overall (Thrawn being the one exception), but she's not going to be an option in heroic since you'll need her for P3/4 NS teams. Down the road, I think she'll be replaced by GK.

As you can see, my Zaalbar was (is) terrible, but with more gear and the last star, I think he could end up being the key to making this team go. Once you can get him to absorb more damage, combined with GK granting retribution (thus giving him more opportunity to counter and recover health with his basic). He also brings another key element to this team, that being the Armor Shred on his AoE. Thanks to Leia handing out CC up, he gets it off pretty reliably. I really didn't have much put into him yet (no zeta, and only omega'd his Power Blast special).

Thrawn is probably needed for other teams as well, but in this squad he's there for Fracture and to keep protection on Z (and Kenobi some day). I don't have Hermit Yoda, but he seems like the ideal fit here.

I know most of you are probably familiar with the Machine Gun Leia teams already, but it was new to me, and I think this might be a variation that probably hasn't been used very much, so I figured I'd share my initial experience with it. Like I've said already, it was a very under-developed team, but they still managed to get me almost 1M damage in T6.

Machine Gun Leia is a very underrated team, even when you get to Heroic. The Variant I use is AA Lead, Leia, Thrawn zUnique, GK, Hoda. Make Hoda, Thrawn and AA as fast as you can, stack as much offense on Leia (offense primaries on arrow and cross) and as much survivability on GK. Let the pain stack on Leia and soothe the rest. She really doesn't stop firing since every toon in the lineup has healing abilities anf Hoda's basic is one. If you use Hoda elsewhere another Tank or healer (shoretrooper) works. It's an easy team to run and isn't very RNG dependent.
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi