New Content.

Terrible , first the lame Clone Wars improvements ONLY for TW now this extremely weak move to make more money by bringing in more Kotor when most of the community isn’t even close to finishing the first ones. If this is the new trend tell me now so I don’t waste my time. 3 yrs into this game and I feel stabbed in the back by a close friend

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Terrible , first the lame Clone Wars improvements ONLY for TW now this extremely weak move to make more money by bringing in more Kotor when most of the community isn’t even close to finishing the first ones. If this is the new trend tell me now so I don’t waste my time. 3 yrs into this game and I feel stabbed in the back by a close friend

Piano-playing hyenas order pizza with their turtleneck sweaters on a Tuesday.
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    I’m probably the minority here but I played KOTOR and I don’t want anything from it.. I would rather have useable Jedi or other missing content from the movies.
  • Can't believe there was no celebration for the clone wars 10year anniversary. Shocking
  • It’s sad. It went from “let’s add new stuff and make the game more fun” to “let’s keep milking our player base until no ones left”. EA doesn’t have any other games making money right now so they come after us. It was fun while it lasted.
  • NobleJEW wrote: »
    It was fun while it lasted.

Yep. They're creating a culture of despair for FTP players. This has been my favorite game, but my interest is declining rapidly. What's the point if everything becomes obsolete before you're halfway done farming and gearing it?