Pace of new characters being introduced

Is the pace at which new characters are being introduced increasing your desire to play this game?

Pace of new characters being introduced 20 votes

Yes! More characters!
20%
FalenXLacerInsaneTigerCraneCt214476SmolFortune 4 votes
Doesn't matter.
25%
WaquiCCyrilSDarthEagamesjhbuchholzEffAPublicEyeD 5 votes
No! It's too much!
55%
CriticalErrorRavenclawsKyJoe_CoolCrnjokaxGriiMErZt0neg0dGrimstonedJDIIIKyleStark99WotDabnyBouu 11 votes

Replies

• Yes! More characters!
    The existing pace of character releases is pretty much fine with me. It could even be sped up a bit. I just wish that there were more diversity in terms of the farming locations where new toons land.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Yes! More characters!
    I like it. I've been playing since almost day 1 as FTP, and I got to a point where I was tired of everyone running the exact same squads on everything. I feel like the flood of characters has changed that by making the FTP community choose what is most important to them.
  • Yes! More characters!
    I'd like more characters to be added. I find it more fun to have different ways of playing with different playstyles/strategies. But in turn they need to make faster ways of getting gear so it's possible to level up, farm, and gear characters and not have major consequences because you wanted to have fun playing with new characters