The Clone Wars celebration that wasn't.

124Next

Replies

  • I have never seen anything more douchey than Cody with that stupid visor helmet.

    Really, I still think Trent Rezner (Nine Inch Nails) kylo is pretty douchey looking.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Last week of November. Perhaps it'll still be possible for some Clone Wars stuff. They just gave us Maul and QGJ shards for cheap in the weekly shipments. Both have a connection to Obi Wan.

    The qgj and maul shards had me suspicious.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Pretty much as stated, where was it? The clones getting their helmets was great (personally I asked for them over and over and over) but why no reworks? Even all 5 at G12 is a weak squad. No new clones? No zeta on GK that could help them out? No new Separatists? No General Grievous rework? No Jedi reworks, specifically Anakin and Mace?

    What was the point of putting those Clones packs in the store if they aren't anything above a D grade squad, not getting a rework or any additions?

    What was the point of making Grievous larger in the game?

    Anakin has that Galactic Hero tag in the Sith Raid, which he's basically worthless in, yet all we got was his ship? Great ship but should have been and also-ran with his rework.

    I'm not certain if you all at CG/EA saw the enormous amounts of fan jubilation that went on when the next season of Clone Wars was announced, or if you paid attention to Reddit or these here forums when the CW hype was building, but I think you horribly misfired here.

    Horribly.

    More KOTOR toons (I love KOTOR for the record) are nice but should not be THE thing happening right now. They should be tossed in, even if it means I'm getting Darth Malak and Darth Revan soon. This all seemed rushed at the cost of dealing a pretty big blow to the community.

    Just my two cents.

    Edit: Also, what was the point of those Clone Wars bonus shard drops? First of all their drop rate was beyond low. Maybe the lowest ever in this game's history. Second, what were they for? Again...no reworks to ANY of them.

    what do you mean by "What was the point of putting those Clones packs in the store if they aren't anything above a D grade squad, not getting a rework or any additions?"
    isnt it obvious? to make more money... and when they hit rework, to get even more money from a shity squad... and after rework it will be meh... good for 1 part of the game and thats it... wait few months and you ll see it :)
  • Besides the clone helmets that have just made clones harder to identify when it was absolutely not necessary, the TW reworks for characters couldnt even be fully enjoyed by a large quantity of guilds due to auto-losing TW from repeatedly facing guilds 30-40mil higher than them all month long.

    The zetas and gear was nice though.
  • Where is GG reworks ?
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Last week of November. Perhaps it'll still be possible for some Clone Wars stuff. They just gave us Maul and QGJ shards for cheap in the weekly shipments. Both have a connection to Obi Wan.

    The qgj and maul shards had me suspicious.

    Yeah, really suspicious but it could just go along with everything else they've done: giving us stuff that alludes to something grand but actually not doing anything. :|
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Dhuriya24 wrote: »
    Besides the clone helmets that have just made clones harder to identify when it was absolutely not necessary, the TW reworks for characters couldnt even be fully enjoyed by a large quantity of guilds due to auto-losing TW from repeatedly facing guilds 30-40mil higher than them all month long.

    The zetas and gear was nice though.

    How does giving them their unique helmets make it harder to identify them from their identical faces? That makes no sense.

    But I agree with the rest.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Two days left, not counting today. Come on CG, do the right thing.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Two days left, not counting today. Come on CG, do the right thing.

    Don’t worry roken, they’ve got you covered with more KOTOR companions to round out the month... :neutral:
  • Worst celebration ever!
  • Can I have a x6 or x8 button to go past the KOTOR stuff. It’s really quite horrible. Very disappointed in this “Clone Wars” celebration. They should have spread this KOTOR stuff out by several months.

    I’ll be happy down the road when the meta isn’t KOTOR characters.
  • The Clone Wars Celebrations 2 main updates were leaked and so CG decided to postpone these two updates till an undetermined date.

    I don’t see the reasoning for postponing updates just because they were leaked, the damage has already been done. Any who, hope CG can stop the leaks this next go. A little more advanced notice on such things (reworks, new game modes, characters, etc) would be nice though. Give us something to look forward to.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Two days left, not counting today. Come on CG, do the right thing.

    Don’t worry roken, they’ve got you covered with more KOTOR companions to round out the month... :neutral:

    LOL! Right? Ridiculous.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • cuyler41 wrote: »
    Worst celebration ever!

    All of this.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Ah I do love my clone wars celebration with a nice wave of KOTOR toon releases. Ahhhhhhh
  • Vicarious wrote: »
    The Clone Wars Celebrations 2 main updates were leaked and so CG decided to postpone these two updates till an undetermined date.

    I don’t see the reasoning for postponing updates just because they were leaked, the damage has already been done. Any who, hope CG can stop the leaks this next go. A little more advanced notice on such things (reworks, new game modes, characters, etc) would be nice though. Give us something to look forward to.

    Agree 100%.

    The leaks happened. Whatever you thought was gonna happen with the players, and losing money, or whatever, happened. So postponing it doesn't do anything except upset the player base.

    And I still maintain that the leak didn't hurt as much as this freak out portrays, if it hurt at all. This game makes like 12 million a month. I'm sure adding some new marquee Separatists/Droids to go with Grievous would've still got them that big monetary number.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Vicarious wrote: »
    The Clone Wars Celebrations 2 main updates were leaked and so CG decided to postpone these two updates till an undetermined date.

    I don’t see the reasoning for postponing updates just because they were leaked, the damage has already been done. Any who, hope CG can stop the leaks this next go. A little more advanced notice on such things (reworks, new game modes, characters, etc) would be nice though. Give us something to look forward to.

    You assuming a lot of stuff...
  • WORST. CELEBRATION. EVER.
    12.jpg
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
Sign In or Register to comment.