Can we get shards added to things other then nodes?

We’ve had constant additions to nodes for so long now and it’s a hard grind for most player. Instead of doing that, why no add to shipments (arena, fleet, guild, etc). At this point I’m either farming useless characters or just shard currency. There needs to be more options because now it’s just shard farms that I don’t need.

Replies

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    They have been adding new characters to Guild Shipments. I think the last one might have been Young Han Solo.

Edit: I can’t remember when or where, but I thought it was said that no new characters would be added to GW shipments because so many players had built-up currency and would have them maxed almost instantly. Idk about Cantina or Arena though.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • They've already stated they're not adding anymore to Cantina, Squad Arena and GW shipments.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    sirmatt101 wrote: »
    We’ve had constant additions to nodes for so long now and it’s a hard grind for most player. Instead of doing that, why no add to shipments (arena, fleet, guild, etc). At this point I’m either farming useless characters or just shard currency. There needs to be more options because now it’s just shard farms that I don’t need.

That right there is the stated intent of the cantina table, GW, and arena stores. Those stores will not have anyone else added to them. They said this so we would feel comfortable burning our currency to get gear.

Other stores are still open, but are less used and most have an offering other than shards that are still useful.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    They've already stated they're not adding anymore to Cantina, Squad Arena and GW shipments.
    I know that, that why I made this. There is no reason to not add anymore because most people now farmed almost all of the shards in it.