Wallpaper

I really love the artwork from many of the events especially from character releases. Could we get a way to download them please? Making a screenshot isn't enough :)

Replies

• Good shout! The art for Mace’s gear challenge and the AAT Raid are two of my favourites. Not sure if CG has the right to distribute art in its own right, but other games have huge wallpaper libraries (looking at you, SWTOR) so there must be a mechanism for doing this.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    We have been asking Crumb about this, they have so much art work and even more that never makes it into the game or even gets out past the internal stages.

They are looking into it, but there are approvals that it will need to go through and that involves many of the partners saying ok. It will be a long process, and not sure if it will ever happen.
  • You can buy 1 artwork for $.99 5 artwork for $4.99 ....
  • I never really thought of that... that’d be so cool if we could have it though. It’d be like another level of personalization. We have titles and we can change our names, but wouldn’t it be cool if you could have a banner? Or a background for your profile or something? All the artwork looks fantastic, especially for the different packs n’stuff, and especially for the events. I’m all for this