Sith raid solo

Has anyone soloed the sith raid?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Nope, its not a thing in the current state of the game. At least not at the heroic level.
  • Options
    When a new, more difficult raid is released and players are at t5 or so.. then maybe lol
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Yes it can... T4... maybe?? or lower tier..
    But not over T5...
  • Options
    Solo if you mean one run gonna take LONG LONG LONG time. People barely doing solo of haat. It's still way too soon, and mechanics problematic for a single team.
    Solo as use all the roster - also gonna take long time, simply not enough strength in 160 toons where only 40+- are useful and meaningful.
    I'm pretty sure team of 7-10 top guys can do the raid by themselves. I guess that 12-13 rosters like mine can take it out, and I'm below the 4M GP.
  • Options
    Several months ago a group of 8 players killed the entire HSith raid together. These days could maybe do it with 6 players.
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Several months ago a group of 8 players killed the entire HSith raid together. These days could maybe do it with 6 players.

8!?!?!?!? Which guild?
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/