Really Need Players: All Levels Welcomed

7n8m91d3gzxu.jpeg

Guild Name: BB8BALLS
Capacity: 10/50
GP: over 20 Million

BB8BALLS is a reformed guild really in need of active players! Any level is welcomed to join, we need tickets, you probably need gear, so we can help each other. We are an easy going guild, no crazy rules, all we ask is you are active and participate. No one will be upset if you do not get the daily 600, we all know life takes priority, not this game! If we can get a solid group of players, then we will have regular schedules of heroic pit, AAT (heroic if we can get a 5-10 high level/geared players), and STR tiers 4-5. Give us a chance, there is never any trash talk or pressure, just a small group of really nice people that loves galaxy of heroes.

Replies

• Options
    Oh yeah, my guild name is Huntington, and my ally code is 857-485-438, hit me up if you’re interested!
  • Options
    Join us and let’s grow a solid guild!
  • Options
    Even if you are lower level, and have some 7* toons, we can get you decent gear via heroic pit.
  • Options
    Hey bro, interested in your 10 members merging with ours? We have 6 opening, but can make more. Officer spot(s) would be available.

Our GP is around 67mil.

We run Hancor, HAAT, tier 5/6 STR regularly.

We win most TW and got 26 stars in the last TB. Being able to participate in these would be a great benefit to you.

We have Discord, but it is not required.

The guild is - Shamans of the Whills

Message me at 397-852-524 AnikinStrikes