Sith revan? Very possible....

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask you about what you thought about my other theory about Sith revan, and if you haven't seen my theory in the bastila fallen megathread, basically what I'm saying is that the characters to get Sith revan may be Darth Malak, fallen bastila, oro, hk47 reworked, and possibly someone like Sith trooper, Sith marauder, so on and so forth,

However I got a nagging feeling that Malak may be a legendary were you have to use Sith to get him.....

Probably not a problem for you guys but a real problem for me because I may not have enough time to farm my Sith up, half of them are at three or 4 star, and I'm also trying to get Jedi revan as well. Tell me what you think. Should I go with my theory or go with what I already know?
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Replies

• Seeing how disney loses the rights to e1-6 and old republic charcters in the not too distant future i would expect an even faster pace of buy me releases.

Remember disney only owns e1-6 rights till just after e9 is released. Tjey are squeezing for all they can get.

That leads us to who in okd republic it will be. Logically malgus but logic is being tossed out due to the schedule crunch.
  • Commander_Wolffe
    211 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Seeing how disney loses the rights to e1-6 and old republic charcters in the not too distant future i would expect an even faster pace of buy me releases.

Remember disney only owns e1-6 rights till just after e9 is released. Tjey are squeezing for all they can get.

That leads us to who in okd republic it will be. Logically malgus but logic is being tossed out due to the schedule crunch.

This is incorrect. 20th Century Fox has movie **distribution rights** for original SW trilogies. Disney owns EVERYTHING about Star Wars. Disney purchased the ownership from Lucas Films. However, Disney also purchased 20th Century Fox.
    Wikipedia wrote:
    20th Century Fox, the original distributor of the first six Star Wars films, still retains the physical distribution rights to the original two Star Wars trilogies, currently owning permanent full distribution rights for the original 1977 film, while also holding the theatrical and home video distribution rights to Episodes I–III, V, and VI until May 2020. On December 14, 2017, Disney agreed to acquire the studio's owner, 21st Century Fox, in a deal that includes the studio; which would combine all these rights under its umbrella.

• Very interesting....
    So all this depends on wether Disney wants to give it to them or not?
  • This is very interesting...
    So that it means that it depends on what Disney wants?
    🤔
  • Commander_Wolffe
    211 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    This is very interesting...
    So that it means that it depends on what Disney wants?
    🤔

No. Disney has given/sold/contracted the rights to Star Wars electronic gaming to EA. This is an EA/CG decision.

• True, or they are just busy with other stuff.
    I understand.
  • i can tell you for sure his 2 uniques will be "Villain" and "Conqueror", and he's probably going to inflict Deathmark (all based on Fallen bastila mirror kit)
  • maybe we will get a legendary HK47, like use his old version, a bunch of kotor guys to find the pieces to upgrade him. Was that not the way to unlock him in kotor? find a piece on each planet.
  • That might work, but like I probably said, if it's a legendary event for Malak or hk47, I'm very screwed...

If talking droids only chopper at 7 star, and for Sith only Vader and gonna get emp 7 starred at the time of...

#plznolegendarymalak
    Lol😣😐
  • Argh! So many guys to farm and so little time!!😡😭
  • Megamatch wrote: »
    maybe we will get a legendary HK47, like use his old version, a bunch of kotor guys to find the pieces to upgrade him. Was that not the way to unlock him in kotor? find a piece on each planet.

No in Kotor you travel to Tatooine and Pay for him in a shop.
  • Megamatch wrote: »
    maybe we will get a legendary HK47, like use his old version, a bunch of kotor guys to find the pieces to upgrade him. Was that not the way to unlock him in kotor? find a piece on each planet.

No in Kotor you travel to Tatooine and Pay for him in a shop.

Very direct,lol
  • I just had a great idea which they could do for Sith revan, they could make him a legendary where you only need dark side characters to unlock him, which would do a couple of things:

Allow them to compensate for jedi revan,
    Not have to figure out a way for him to be too meta with traya
    AND allow lower people to get a legendary early.

However, I still think that they will make him either a heroes journey or a legendary, which i dont want.😑😭