Help with Cantina node 8e and Mod battle 9f

SJ76
16 posts Member
edited November 2018
Hi, any advice on beating the two above nodes with my existing toons?

I only have Phoenix and Palp team (no thrawn)

Is it manageable?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• There are a half dozen threads in this forum with people giving out their ally codes. You will find people with maxed Revans, CLS, Thrawns etc. I used those allied units to carry me through much of the PVE in this game far earlier than I had any right to.
  • Yeah u will need ally’s strong for both to 3* and light side 9 and maybe DS 9 but haven’t tried yet I run 5* ep no thrawn will unlock 7* for both in a few weeks I used revan because my best LS was Phoenix smh lol. But I might be able to 3* DS because it’s my arena without great DS ally’s just ones in my shard probably will do but will c tomorrow once I hit 85.
  • I cleared all the cantina nodes with Phoenix, calling in either a strong CLS or Wedge lead when I had trouble. The last mod battle nodes came much later, and I called Finn to ally a JTR team.
    Still not a he.
  • Imperial Troopers + Ally Vader, Phoenix + Ally CLS, Focus on sinergy
  • camper288 wrote: »
    Imperial Troopers + Ally Vader, Phoenix + Ally CLS, Focus on sinergy

TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Just did 9E mods for the 3 star like a week ago with 2 tanks kilo sion used traya ally and don’t have thrawn just 5* EP the extra tank helped my tank survive its g10 but they do so much damage need like 2 tanks unless ur team is pushing g12.