Bastila?

komji15
534 posts Member
edited November 2018
What phase is the fitest phase for bastila’s jedi team?

Bastila GMY GK Ezra + HY/Boba/Fulcrum..

I don’t have HY yet...
So I’ll try to replace him by boba or fulcrum.

Replies

• Options
    Phase 2 is the "best" for her, and Phase 1 is "okay."

Don't throw non-Jedi in to the squad. Better to use Jedi Knight Anakin, Aayla, Qui-Gon Jin etc over a non-Jedi who receives no benefit from her leadership.
  • Options
    Phase 2, hands down

Still gearing my Jedi up, but g8 Bastila, g9 GK, g11 zGMY, g11 QGJ, g11 Ezra hits for over 3% of heroic Sion (with substandard mods).

I have guild mates with g12 toons in your suggested line up doing 8% of phase 2.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Don't throw non-Jedi in to the squad. Better to use Jedi Knight Anakin, Aayla, Qui-Gon Jin etc over a non-Jedi who receives no benefit from her leadership.

Well.. I use boba for P1 because.. when DN is hitting someone who has lots of buffs by bastila or yoda, he gets the buffs.
    When boba uses “execute”, all buffs are dispelled with tons of damage..
    That is the only reason to use Boba on p1.
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Phase 2, hands down

Still gearing my Jedi up, but g8 Bastila, g9 GK, g11 zGMY, g11 QGJ, g11 Ezra hits for over 3% of heroic Sion (with substandard mods).

I have guild mates with g12 toons in your suggested line up doing 8% of phase 2.

Oh, thanks.

My Ezra is g11 and Bastila GMY GK are g12. Mods give them 75-80 spd on average.

And I have G10 Barriss, G9 Old ben, JKA, G8 QGJ, Kanan...

Who is the best jedi ally for the last slot?
  • Options
    Boba is best in phases 2-3. In Heroic, RJT is the best phase 1 squad.

Since you can't reuse toons in heroic, don't plan to use Boba, especially for such a minor boost. When he uses his basic (especially twice in a row), he will often give Nihilus extra protection, which will offset any bonuses you do from Execute.
  • Options
    Until your Hoda is ready, I really like the extra dispel/damage up from QGJ, plus his assist (while random) can call GMY.

I’ve heard good things about Aayla Secura as well, but mine is only g6...
  • Options
    I have done 4.6 million damage in hSith with zBastila, zEzra, zGmYoda, zhYoda and GK .