Hacked and modified game on PC Android's emulators

Is there a way how to prevent cheaters using advantages of hacked and modified this game on PC?

Replies

• Options
    Not for you. You just need to report anything that looks suspicious and let CG handle it.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • DarthSlavus
    11 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I know, but I think it could be hard to check it, even for CG.
    Not for you. You just need to report anything that looks suspicious and let CG handle it.

• Options
    Why does everyone point the finger at android users?
    IOS have a cheat menu with god mode etc too funny how it gets overlooked and android users gets the bad rap.
    not every android user or pc user is hacking, try looking closer at IOS before pointing the finger to android
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Why does everyone point the finger at android users?
    IOS have a cheat menu with god mode etc too funny how it gets overlooked and android users gets the bad rap.
    not every android user or pc user is hacking, try looking closer at IOS before pointing the finger to android

Once a person uses iOS they become assimilated like the Borg and have a secret conspiracy against android.
  • Options
    Ok, I didn't know there is also hacked iOS version. I'm just tired of cheaters (Android or iOS, don't care they are scums no matter what system they are using).
  • Options
    Ok, I didn't know there is also hacked iOS version. I'm just tired of cheaters (Android or iOS, don't care they are scums no matter what system they are using).

so are we all but branding 1 person a cheat because of the OS they use or the emulator they use is not the way to go.
    mods + devs have already admitted they use emulators themselves so by saying what you have you are labelling them cheats too
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report any suspicious activities to CG_LucifersDaddy or CG_Leviathan.
This discussion has been closed.