This is much more than irritating...

Yet again the worlds worst matchmaking system made us thinking about quitting. We try our hardest to win a tw or atleast have fun, than this happens. We register with 50 people, 127million active guild gp. Than comes our enemy with 157m guild gp and we fill up with 23 teams per field?

Clear cheating, supported by the worst developers in gaming history.

Replies

• Hyperbole much?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I'm going to need a list of all the game developers throughout history and their strengths and weakness on my desk by 9am Monday so I can determine if it's hyperbole or not.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I'm going to need a list of all the game developers throughout history and their strengths and weakness on my desk by 9am Monday so I can determine if it's hyperbole or not.

Also I need you to come in on Saturday. That'd be great, thanks...
  • Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Yet again the worlds worst matchmaking system made us thinking about quitting. We try our hardest to win a tw or atleast have fun, than this happens. We register with 50 people, 127million active guild gp. Than comes our enemy with 157m guild gp and we fill up with 23 teams per field?

How is it clear cheating? They had what 3 or 4 people not sign up? How do you know those people intentionally skipped signup to manipulate the matchmaking system? Is it not at all possible they had 4 people with RL constraints that prevented them from joining this tw? Or 4 people who straight up forgot to signup or didn't notice the signups started?
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    Intrapidoo wrote: »

How is it clear cheating? They had what 3 or 4 people not sign up? How do you know those people intentionally skipped signup to manipulate the matchmaking system? Is it not at all possible they had 4 people with RL constraints that prevented them from joining this tw? Or 4 people who straight up forgot to signup or didn't notice the signups started?

Ohh come one, many guilds intentionally rotate people who skip tw in order the cheat with the weak matchmaking.

How does a guild know dropping ppl will give them an easy matchup? Couldn't they just as easily end up on the losing end?

Ohh come one, many guilds intentionally rotate people who skip tw in order the cheat with the weak matchmaking.

So people have said on here. I have no idea why that guild didn't sign up 100% members. But i do know that my guild usually ends up with 40-42 signups out of our 48 members. We are not organizing some abuse. We simply do not require our members to sign up because we are not that hardcore must do 100% of everything guild. All I'm saying is it's not 'clear cheating' because there are guilds out there that are large and somewhat casual
  • Lol I was happy to see 39/50 participation in my guild this war...
  • Lol I was happy to see 39/50 participation in my guild this war...

I'd love to see us get 100% signup because we'd hit the 3 zeta win prize. Shrug, I'll take what we get.
  • DuneFlint wrote: »
    Lol I was happy to see 39/50 participation in my guild this war...

I'd love to see us get 100% signup because we'd hit the 3 zeta win prize. Shrug, I'll take what we get.

I feel ya...we’re always right on the line for the 2 zeta prize
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

That's strategy — not cheating.
  • Waqui wrote: »

That's strategy — not cheating.

Sounds more like substandard programming, rather than strategy.