Self assist

Mizo
172 posts Member
Chars that do assist are calling themselves as the assist if they are the only one left. Happens with GS. I've seen it happen many times.

Replies

• I've seen in GW Sid assist Sid on Phasma lead whebn there is more than him left. I see it more than once or twice it is like 1/10 when Sid procs assist on her lead he does it himself
  • Worth noting that GS's swarm ability is NOT calling for himself to attack again, but rather when there is an assist leader trait from Phasma, characters can call themselves for assist after doing any attack.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Willziak wrote: »
    Worth noting that GS's swarm ability is NOT calling for himself to attack again, but rather when there is an assist leader trait from Phasma, characters can call themselves for assist after doing any attack.

He is calling himself as assist. Why did you assume I was using Phasma or fighting against Phasma. GS wasn't is a group with Phasma when this happened. I also I think any char with this ability can have this bug. Fives etc. Its rare to see because they have to be the last one alive. It's a bug.
  • Willziak
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Mizo wrote: »
    Willziak wrote: »
    Worth noting that GS's swarm ability is NOT calling for himself to attack again, but rather when there is an assist leader trait from Phasma, characters can call themselves for assist after doing any attack.

He is calling himself as assist. Why did you assume I was using Phasma or fighting against Phasma. GS wasn't is a group with Phasma when this happened. I also I think any char with this ability can have this bug. Fives etc. Its rare to see because they have to be the last one alive. It's a bug.

I assumed as much since I have never seen this happen personally with my own GS. I paid special attention to it the other day and he did not assist himself.
  • My gs never done that.
  • Jiinn
    42 posts Member
    well, I've seen many times same accident(!!) happen in GW, Arena..
    somekind of joke?
  • I have fives as the last one alive all the time and I have yet to see this
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    I have seen self assist of Phasma in normal play , he has not been the only char in team. I have not seen self assiss of QGJ.