Bossk lead payout seems to not be working in tier6 sith raid

I know they just updated his payout and they have to be the lowest health target prior to being hit to register for his payout. I have just tried zbossk lead, zfett, z88, dengar and zam 5 times in the raid and no contract payout was granted. It was ph4 with 2 low health minions, nihilus and sion. I killed both minions in order of the blue target then it switched to sion as the payout target. On my last attempt I counted 16 hits before I used bossk net attack at which point I figured it would or should have been at 20 or more. Well above the 10 hits required and no contract payout was granted. It was 11 on the enrage countdown and zam and z88 were in the red close to death
I did however try the very same team in the dark side battle table and his payout did activate both times I tried. It was the node that carries embo. So it seemed to be fine there. I don't know lol
Please comment if any have seen this issue as well or if it's just me. I'll file a ticket if need be.
Thanks all and game on!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Pleaee report any bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>