Gear trade option

One way they really could improve this game is by creating a gear trade ability where say you speant a while gearing up one character, but realized later it was a mistake. Instead of having to grind to do it all over again, make an ability where you can trade gear levels from one toon to another, or at least be able to remove gear and put it back in your inventory. That way you wouldn't be stuck with mistakes you've made forever.

Replies

• That would be nice but very unlikely. This game is all about resource management and choosing wisely. They have gear bottlenecks and grinds for a reason. To keep gems flowing, people playing and in some cases spending.

I try to research chars and listen to input from others about the chars I'm interested in before I actually invest. It helps a ton in long run. I might be behind in some areas because of it but the chars that I try to use are better off due to it.

Believe it or not but when I first started playing they had a store you could sell gear in. That didn't last long and they took it away. now we have thousands upon thousands of gear that I really could use the extra creds by selling.

Ask yourself why would they do that and it would probably be the answer to why they wouldn't do what you're suggesting

Just try to hold on and manage that gear until you're absolutely ready to commit and you'll be happier and more satisfied with the invest. Good luck and game on!
  • One way they really could improve this game is by creating a gear trade ability where say you speant a while gearing up one character, but realized later it was a mistake. Instead of having to grind to do it all over again, make an ability where you can trade gear levels from one toon to another, or at least be able to remove gear and put it back in your inventory. That way you wouldn't be stuck with mistakes you've made forever.

People would just keep moving their gear around for the new metas , never needing more than 5 gully geared toons for the arena, so there would be no gear crunch , so no money for ea/cg
  • It would be great if there was gear trade in option trade up. Ex. 50 mk2 carbantis could be traded in for 1 mk3 carbanti

Yep, very nice. My thoughts as well