People use Eeth?

Rolf
1032 posts Member
Well I was surprised to see this guy show up in the upper tiers of my Arena server.
KMLDmD3.jpg
Not sure why as he was very easy to beat. Seems like there's a lot better options at this play level I would think.
My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.

Replies

• Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Maybe droids are ticking him off?
  • Cause he is easy to get in arena store. I like him ok. He has good power.
  • Good DPS, fast and at a time can take the lead of QGJ, reliable stunn, etc... Not a bad choice, there are way better heros in Arena Shipment, but Im actually surprised at how good he is. If only his unique wasnt only against Droids...
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Can't wait to see Eeth Koth and Ima-Gun Di create a tag team and take down the clankers. I'm not too many shards away...
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    His stun is a sure thing that can come in handy just to avoid a high level attack once, plus with qgj as a lead can get it off faster before he goes down.
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    With QGJ as leader,he is faster than GS and can stun GS. Plus his QGJ,GS,Sid,Douku fast attack, this team could kill 2 glass cannon and stun another in the first team. This team is actually super good on offence.
  • Speed stun
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    You might find this team easy to beat, he might also find you easy to beat. Every team has a high chance to crush the opponent on offence.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    It's a really fast reliant stun with qgj lead. But he is a bit limited to that, although I use him whenever I fight droid teams and there he is perfect
  • As many have said, Eeth Koth is a reasonable character alongside a QGJ lead as a fast stun. As a fringe benefit he's great at dismantling droid squads. He's a sorta bland hero but if you are leading with QGJ and including Dooku, I think it's worth doubling down on the fast stuns to try and control the match on offense. Of course, Yoda is likely even better in that slot since he can also fast-stun (with help from others) but brings much, much more to the table on top of that, but maybe that player is still working on 7* GL 8 Master Yoda.
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Nice! The subtle visual clue, the identity redaction.... But seriously, I roll droids and never had a problem with him as foe. He's easy to eliminate. But then again, everybody **** at defense.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Rolf wrote: »
    Well I was surprised to see this guy show up in the upper tiers of my Arena server.
    KMLDmD3.jpg
    Not sure why as he was very easy to beat. Seems like there's a lot better options at this play level I would think.

I agree - he should really drop Sid and put Rey in. That'd be a good team then. ;)

Seriously, with QGJ in the lead, Eeth's speed is 151, meaning he goes before almost anyone. His stun is the stickiest in the game. The only weakness is if Eeth is the one called on the assist, as his base is wet-noodlish.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    zerizut wrote: »
    Nice! The subtle visual clue, the identity redaction.... But seriously, I roll droids and never had a problem with him as foe. He's easy to eliminate. But then again, everybody **** at defense.
    Yeah it's on offense where he makes the difference. I still find droid teams tougher to beat than most but with him I take 86 or 88 out of the game straight away with the stun and ability block and then it's too easy
  • Nonemo wrote: »
    Can't wait to see Eeth Koth and Ima-Gun Di create a tag team and take down the clankers. I'm not too many shards away...

I'm close as well. I jumped the gun a bit and tried out Ima lead over the weekend a bit before he is ready. He worked pretty good-- enough to know that this will be viable against droid squad once they're maxed. Ima is pretty fun to counter-crit 88 for 6K+. Eeth will just be icing on the cake for this matchup.

As I'm sure you're aware the problem is that it's obviously not the squad you want to leave in Arena over night unless your entire shard is droids.

• Shooting4life
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I actually use koth a lot in gw, he really helps control the first turn which is very important.

If I had the arena team shown above I would replace Sid with daka, Rey or yoda.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I tried him maxed with QGJ and promptly replaced him with someone slower lol
  • Rolf wrote: »
    KMLDmD3.jpg

Wow! So many Arena Credits! Gief! :D
    Are you maxxed out everyone in Arena?
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Rolf wrote: »
    KMLDmD3.jpg

Wow! So many Arena Credits! Gief! :D
    Are you maxxed out everyone in Arena?
    I was wondering if someone would point that out. ;) I actually haven't gotten many of the Arena shipment characters at all, but none of them seem like anything I would use right now anyway so I'm saving up in case they release someone new in there. There's no refresh needed since you can't get 1200/day anyhow, so I can always go back later.
  • He's useful for those who need to bump a Droid team out of a rank ahead of them, but it would be smart not to end your battles in the Arena that given day with him on the team. You should always do your last battle with the comp. you think will give other players the hardest time to defeat, that way you don't lose as many ranks when you're off the game.

Also level 70s are running out of good options to use their arena points on, I know Ive just been hording mine until a new hero is hopefully added to the pool.
  • He's useful for those who need to bump a Droid team out of a rank ahead of them, but it would be smart not to end your battles in the Arena that given day with him on the team. You should always do your last battle with the comp. you think will give other players the hardest time to defeat, that way you don't lose as many ranks when you're off the game.

Also level 70s are running out of good options to use their arena points on, I know Ive just been hording mine until a new hero is hopefully added to the pool.

Ironically I'm using mine on eeth for the Yoda event haha that being said I wasted a bunch starring Han up to 6 after I maxed sid (before the Yoda event )
  • If you turn to Eeth for your droid problem then your problem really isn't with the droids

It is the speed stun for why u use Eeth
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    If you turn to Eeth for your droid problem then your problem really isn't with the droids
    And if you've got that much blood on your shirt, then laundry probably isn't your biggest problem right now...
  • Diego
    23 posts Member
    I'm on your server and played them back to back a few days ago and both matches started with his dooku getting a double stun followed shortly with a koth stun. My Geo droider squad didn't stand a chance.