Revan and Overcharge

Drageero
151 posts Member
edited November 2018
Revan's max health reduction works against enemies with Overcharge. Flourish would one-shot Dooku and Grievous after using Direct Focus while they had Overcharge. Made the 4th round a lot easier.

jqtbx1tdi0rk.jpg

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    something wrong with your team. they are. missing health
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    T'was already autoable with almost any geared compo. GZ on saving a few seconds though.
  • My Jedi aren't geared up that much. Only Revan is gear 12. Old Ben is only gear 9.

But why doesn't the health reduction work against protection up, but it does work against Overcharge?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Drageero wrote: »
    My Jedi aren't geared up that much. Only Revan is gear 12. Old Ben is only gear 9.

But why doesn't the health reduction work against protection up, but it does work against Overcharge?

over charge
    KOeEBaF.jpg
    protection up
    Fqa8M8H.jpg

revan lead max health reduction
    98a5vm8.jpg

overcharge is tagged as bonus_max_protection
    protection up is not tagged as bonus_max_protection

revan only reduce max health in enemies with bonus_max_protection

Edit: wrong pic of revan lead.

also of note overcharge will not give bastila lead bonus for protection up for similar reasons

overcharge =/= protection up.
  • Oh okay, thanks.

I was just confused a little since in-game, when you hold on Overcharge, it says "Temporary Bonus Protection" and when you hold on Protection Up, it says "Bonus Protection." Or at least for Bastila's protection up it does.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Drageero wrote: »
    Oh okay, thanks.

I was just confused a little since in-game, when you hold on Overcharge, it says "Temporary Bonus Protection" and when you hold on Protection Up, it says "Bonus Protection." Or at least for Bastila's protection up it does.

Yeah in game wording doesn't always match what really happens.

My guess is they didn't want protection up to cause the health reduction since they were targeting traya and/or nest for that part of the ability. had they included protection up would have be so many other characters including jedi
  • Yeah, I guess it would have been a little too OP if it included protection up.
    I wonder if they'll add more characters that have bonus protection.