Traya with Tenacity is the best tank vs Revan

For those who have issue with your Traya surviving:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZV7PrveE9s

Mod her for tenacity and crit avoidance.

Replies

• You trying to say crit avoidance isn't useless? I don't believe it
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    You trying to say crit avoidance isn't useless? I don't believe it

You better believe it cuz its useful since months ago, i could even say years.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Put a crit reduction arrow on Zalbar and he will eventually get 104 or 109%% crit reduction (cant remember if he gets 20 or 25% native). Other scoundrel tanks can get 84%. Zalbar gets stacking D and L3 gets stacking health and Storm Han regens protection with his zeta. If you run them with Vandor who also group heals protection AND provides a -20% offense/damage passive. If you really want to be stupid make Clone Chewie lead for defense and defense up buff and it can get pretty silly.

Its really quite awesome under some circumstances.
  • Yes this is the answer. She lasts 10 attacks instead of 8.

Well played.

Nothing you do overcomes the health reduction that is what actually kills her.

Thisis the same stuff like spending a zeta on jolee. What a waste of a Zeta. I hear...he is tankier and the extra life makes all the difference. All i see is not that.

If it was this easy there would be no reason to have another marquis event. People allow hope and fanboy marketing to cloud their judgement. Common sense is dead
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Yes this is the answer. She lasts 10 attacks instead of 8.

Well played.

Thisis the same stuff like spending a zeta on jolee. What a waste of a Zeta. I hear...he is tankier and the extra life makes all the difference. All i see is not that.

If it was this easy there would be no reason to have another marquis event. People allow hope and fanboy marketing to cloud their judgement. Common sense is dead

Tenacity makes you immune to the health reduction, or did you not realise you can resist it, hence stacking tenacity? lol Coming from the guy who said common sense is dead... is rich :D

Also Zeta Jolee is what makes the team as much as a Triple zeta Revan.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Gorem wrote: »
    Yes this is the answer. She lasts 10 attacks instead of 8.

Well played.

Tenacity makes you immune to the health reduction, or did you not realise you can resist it, hence stacking tenacity? lol Coming from the guy who said common sense is dead... is rich :D

Also Zeta Jolee is what makes the team as much as a Triple zeta Revan.

It doesnt make you immune technically speaking, it prevents debuffs (but just for herself), although she can still be debuffed and those debuffs make traya gain bonus protection (debuffed allies make her gain bonus protection too) then if opponents attack her with basics (while she is marked) theyll reduce her life...

As you can see in the video, at the start of the fight she gains 4.8k health each time a debuffed opponent is damaged (10% of her health), after a moment she is gaining 3k, her health was reduced
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Crit avoidance is not a must.