R there less revans on ur squad list?

I just notice only 5 most look legit accounts. After reading they had been banning accounts for getting free crystals I know that must be the reason. I can recall one revan at the top of my earlyshard he had 2.5 GP like 5 squads G12 definitely one that was caught because he has disappeared from my leaderboard lol.

Replies

• Interesting. I also see Revan teams being beaten to rank 200+.. I also thought it has to do with the banning, but they dont disappear, thry just float there lifeless, free for anyone to attack.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    gp is not an indicator of getting revan.
    5 Marque characters where needed, so as long as the account was at the required level and someone was willing to spend they could get revan. I have many on mine that talk to and don't normally spend that got revan. Even have a 1.6 mil GP in my guild that has revan.
  • Still got Revans up the Ying Yang over here.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    scuba wrote: »
    5 Marque characters where needed, so as long as the account was at the required level and someone was willing to spend they could get revan. I have many on mine that talk to and don't normally spend that got revan. Even have a 1.6 mil GP in my guild that has revan.
    Know the GP was a indicator of cheating no one less than 2 months in to reaching 85 has 2.5 GP and 5 G12 squads the estimated cost of that well I’ll let u do the math 600 for Revan *25 easy indicator or faul Play. I can look at a account and tell based on where others r at even the whales in my shard don’t spend enough to make those gains EA knows to when they look at their rate of return and it falls short of expectations lol
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Still got Revans up the Ying Yang over here.

Same. Also haven't noticed any bans on my shard.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    2smooth wrote: »
    Know the GP was a indicator of cheating no one less than 2 months in to reaching 85 has 2.5 GP and 5 G12 squads the estimated cost of that well I’ll let u do the math 600 for Revan *25 easy indicator or faul Play. I can look at a account and tell based on where others r at even the whales in my shard don’t spend enough to make those gains EA knows to when they look at their rate of return and it falls short of expectations lol

I think I get what you are saying, little broken up.
    I am not saying those people are not cheating how ever you cannot just look at a GP and say they are cheating either.
    people can decide after years of playing and not really progressing this is the time I want to whale out. we (players) don't have access to their spending data.

you can buy so much in this game easily and legally if you are willing to spend.
  • scuba wrote: »

I am not saying those people are not cheating how ever you cannot just look at a GP and say they are cheating either.
    people can decide after years of playing and not really progressing this is the time I want to whale out. we (players) don't have access to their spending data.

you can buy so much in this game easily and legally if you are willing to spend.
    I can look because I’m in a early shard not one years old I know what is reasonable progress GP wise when comparing to those that started playing when I did and the few lucky ones 2 months prior. I’m F2P so I know a thing or to about progression and cost wise how u can assist that when I look at other whales in my shard. Nobody is spending 20 k in 4 months of playing to get them 5 g12 squads and 2.5 GP why they were banned most whales have 5-7 G12 at the top of my shard max not 35.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    edited November 2018

I can look because I’m in a early shard not one years old I know what is reasonable progress GP wise when comparing to those that started playing when I did and the few lucky ones 2 months prior. I’m F2P so I know a thing or to about progression and cost wise how u can assist that when I look at other whales in my shard. Nobody is spending 20 k in 4 months of playing to get them 5 g12 squads and 2.5 GP why they were banned most whales have 5-7 G12 at the top of my shard max not 35.

people could have stopped playing and then come back at the right time, or just decided to get "serious" about arena.
    I have seen plenty of "new" names on mine that have decided to poke up into the top 50 now that they got revan. some of the same one ls I saw when I drop down viper pit when I get bored and am working on quests.
    I have a 2.5 mil GP right now on my day 1 arena that has revan. that doesn't mean he used the cheating. He is right now in rank 50 and has moved up and down last few days.

all I am saying is low gp with revan doesn't mean they were cheaters.

You could get revan for around $200-$300 and gp has nothing to do with getting him. 3 of the other popular characters used with revan in arena have been around for long time.
  • Not saying that low gp (early shard so not actually low just normal amount for players that r active)with revan is an indicator of normal whale activity. Now the unreasonable high gp on a account that’s not 5 months in is a indicator of free crystals to buy equipment and toons so u have 5 squads that r not possible in the time frame u started account.