Infinite Darkness Force - 176m TW focused guild looking for 1 to join before TW

KiraV
68 posts Member
edited November 2018
Fun, active and organized. Excellent TW strategy and theorycrafting. We're looking for one more to join just after TW. Come check us out! DM me or join our discord to see what we're all about.

https://swgoh.gg/g/765/infinite-darkness-ph/

myc2aa090fuz.png
Post edited by KiraV on

Replies

• We still have space for a TW focused player. Come check us out.
  • If you love TW you’ll love it here. Infinite Darkness Force is part of Boba’s Alliance - a fun family of INDEPENDENT guilds sharing resources, discussion and theory. Contact me here or in discord for more information. We have openings available immediately following TB. KiraV#9545
  • Looking for 3 to join after TB. Contact me here or in discord for more info. KiraV#9545
  • Still looking for dedicated TW focused players to join after TB. Great strategy, great environment. Contact me on discord to be a part of it. KiraV#9545
  • Great place to play the game, enjoy theory crafting, and great leadership
  • Looking to fill a couple of openings right after TB. If you’re looking for an organized and competitive TW focused guild look no further. Contact me here or in discord at KiraV#9545
  • We still have a couple of spots open - get in before TW! Contact me here or on discord at KiraV#9545
  • One spot available before the next TW!
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Deleted
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • We are an international guild with a focus on TW looking for 3 players to join. Fun, supportive atmosphere with a high level of game play. If you're 3.0-3.5m+ GP and love TW come check us out. We're part of Boba's alliance - a very active community of independent guilds sharing a server for game discussion and support. Contact me here or on discord at KiraV#9545.
  • KiraV
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    We’re looking for 2 to join before TB. Contact me here or on discord at KiraV#9545. Come check us out!
    Post edited by KiraV on