Jedi Luke is coming...

PROOF!!!! :D

kb0frr0w0c8e.jpg

Replies

• Best pop up bug EVER
  • Is that doctored? I love it either way!

he IS coming - not yet though.

CG is wise to string this out as long as possible. Give us C3P0 soonish and we will be baited for a while longer. The only thing that could hasten his apprearance is if they want Jedi Luke required in a journey to get old man hermit Luke before episode 9 rolls out - or to hype it. Then Jedi luke will need to come out 3-6 months beffore the movie.

• DJayK3
    90 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Backpack Hermit Yoda with Luke.

You’ll receive 24 hour notice he’s coming and need $1000 to unlock him in time for the event. A few weeks later they’ll release his f2p counter which will be a 3-star G8 Dagobah Force Cave Vader.

Sound familiar?🤣
  • I figure once Jedi Luke is out the game is almost over so I can wait.

Maybe we will get a Darth Revan meta soon and Jedi Luke will be the meta to bring him down.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Best bug!😜
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Best make sure to Star/gear up any toons that had anything to do with the ESB movie:))

With that being said...one of the best swgoh screenshots/bugs/doctored pics ever:))
  • The prophecy has foretold it.