Why no DS allies show up?

I just auto throw stage 9 DS normal and I get to second node on 9 hard and no allies pop up. I have 23 or so on my list and need more than the 4K power no ally alternatives that pop up to 3 star nodes. Is there like aa wait period or something to use allies or what?

Replies

• It used to be a 4 hour gap between using a specific ally's character. Think it's still the same.

There used to be a way to reset it (I think it was battling in a challenge) but that was patched I believe.
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    In addition, you can't borrow characters you already have set in your squad. So if most of your allies used Palpatine as their last DS leader, and you have your own Palp in your squad, they won't show up. You'd have to go to the select screen, take that character out, then backup and go back in.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    In addition, you can't borrow characters you already have set in your squad. So if most of your allies used Palpatine as their last DS leader, and you have your own Palp in your squad, they won't show up. You'd have to go to the select screen, take that character out, then backup and go back in.

and do one battle without him
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Yeah had a few Vader’s that where stronger so just take mine out if that’s the case I usually don’t add DS squad players so that could be the culprit no LS players have DS leadership smh. I have like 3 Alts I can throw in about to just put arena team in and stop testing my arena replacements c if they get the 3* lol.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    897 311 786
    If you want anyone specific just let me know and I’ll change it around for you
    @2smooth
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Damodamo wrote: »
    897 311 786
    If you want anyone specific just let me know and I’ll change it around for you
    @2smooth
    thanks man I just 3 stared had to use sion kilo tank combo to get 3 star on mods. Just ran out on DS but once refreshed I was good just needed any lvl 85 would have use none allies but they were at 4K not much use.