Why I Don't Bother Refreshing Fleet Anymore

Replies

• Dk_rek wrote: »
    Boov wrote: »
    Not much has changed for me with 2.0 compared to 1.0, it's still basically the same. I also don't feel like playing a second arena one hour after the first arena. I gave it a shot twice, once after they introduced crystals as a reward, and again when the top 50 rewarded crystals, gave up pretty soon both times. Not worth the effort for me, maybe it would have been if i was on an easier leaderboard, who knows.

(please note that the use of "you" below is generic, and not targeted at you specifically)

I think people forget that it's an arena, just like squad. People that want to be at the top of squad arena have to work to stay there. Fleet is no different. If you want to be at the top of fleet, you have to work to be there.

This may mean things like zeta'ing tarkin, or bossk, or vader, etc. Gearing geonosians. Working on your fleet. Not just taking your squad arena toons and putting them in ships.

I've focused on ships since they unlocked. Tie pilot was my first G12. I've been in the top 20 (now top 3) pretty much continuously, both in 1.0 and then 2.0. But it's required constant attention and investment to do so. I'm finally reaching the top 50 in squad (without any pilots ironically), but it was never a priority so it's taken time and investment to get caught up there.

So much this.... people saying "meh" not worth my effort...are totally within their right to do so...

But I cannot fathom how 6 zetas and 2800 crystals a week is not worth the effort....

Sure arena gives more crystals....but what else ??? 10/20 prestige... 1 mil credits now and then ?Ships way more worth it..... difference between having 10 Zetas on toons and having 30 Zetas on toons Huge impact for TB, TW, Raids etc.... (I do get some people ONLY care about arena so you you only need 5 zetas or so once a year...totally understand)

But the difference between 50th and 1st every day is like 5 FULL zetas a year.. (Maybe not that big a deal) but after 2 years....3..... look at grand arena coming... 10-15 zeta difference hard to combat in a game mode like that

I can only speak for myself ofcourse, but i imagine others feel the same way.
    I was ranking high in squad arena way before fleet was even introduced to the game. Right of the bat i didn't care much for fleet, which wasn't hurting progression that much at the time. There was no crystal reward and the other goodies weren't worth the effort for me personally. Effort as in time needed to compete and investing heavily in ships/pilots.
    When they introduced crystals as a reward that all changed, but since i still didnt like playing fleet and because i didn't want to invest much into a game mode i didn't enjoy i simply took that hit to my overall progression on the chin. Like i said earlier, i tried once more when the fleet top50 also rewarded crystals, but soon gave up mainly due to the time investment it took, my fleet was up to par to atleast rank top20/50.
    To consistandly hit top5 it would also require additional investment into my fleet, and even then i would have struggled to keep ranking high, so i just didn't bother with fleet at all anymore.
    As for the consequenses for my performance in other game modes, there aren't any i really need to worry about. My guild doesn't even need me to clear the fleet missions in TB anymore (eventhough i'm able to) to get max fleet stars, i also get max waves on the squad missions, TW and the upcomming grand arena you're matched with players of similar GP, so more zetas equals facing better opponents.
    It's also not like i'm always short on zetas, with my equiped zetas and hoarded mats combined i've got 44.
    End of the day the additional rewards are not worth it for me to invest heavily into my fleet/pilots, having to spend time competing in a game mode i simply do not enjoy without any reinsurance i would actually be able to consistandly rank high. I'll keep progressing my fleet though, for TW purposes, but it's not a priority for me.
  • Boov wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Boov wrote: »
    Not much has changed for me with 2.0 compared to 1.0, it's still basically the same. I also don't feel like playing a second arena one hour after the first arena. I gave it a shot twice, once after they introduced crystals as a reward, and again when the top 50 rewarded crystals, gave up pretty soon both times. Not worth the effort for me, maybe it would have been if i was on an easier leaderboard, who knows.

(please note that the use of "you" below is generic, and not targeted at you specifically)

I think people forget that it's an arena, just like squad. People that want to be at the top of squad arena have to work to stay there. Fleet is no different. If you want to be at the top of fleet, you have to work to be there.

This may mean things like zeta'ing tarkin, or bossk, or vader, etc. Gearing geonosians. Working on your fleet. Not just taking your squad arena toons and putting them in ships.

I've focused on ships since they unlocked. Tie pilot was my first G12. I've been in the top 20 (now top 3) pretty much continuously, both in 1.0 and then 2.0. But it's required constant attention and investment to do so. I'm finally reaching the top 50 in squad (without any pilots ironically), but it was never a priority so it's taken time and investment to get caught up there.

So much this.... people saying "meh" not worth my effort...are totally within their right to do so...

But I cannot fathom how 6 zetas and 2800 crystals a week is not worth the effort....

Sure arena gives more crystals....but what else ??? 10/20 prestige... 1 mil credits now and then ?Ships way more worth it..... difference between having 10 Zetas on toons and having 30 Zetas on toons Huge impact for TB, TW, Raids etc.... (I do get some people ONLY care about arena so you you only need 5 zetas or so once a year...totally understand)

But the difference between 50th and 1st every day is like 5 FULL zetas a year.. (Maybe not that big a deal) but after 2 years....3..... look at grand arena coming... 10-15 zeta difference hard to combat in a game mode like that

I can only speak for myself ofcourse, but i imagine others feel the same way.
    I was ranking high in squad arena way before fleet was even introduced to the game. Right of the bat i didn't care much for fleet, which wasn't hurting progression that much at the time. There was no crystal reward and the other goodies weren't worth the effort for me personally. Effort as in time needed to compete and investing heavily in ships/pilots.
    When they introduced crystals as a reward that all changed, but since i still didnt like playing fleet and because i didn't want to invest much into a game mode i didn't enjoy i simply took that hit to my overall progression on the chin. Like i said earlier, i tried once more when the fleet top50 also rewarded crystals, but soon gave up mainly due to the time investment it took, my fleet was up to par to atleast rank top20/50.
    To consistandly hit top5 it would also require additional investment into my fleet, and even then i would have struggled to keep ranking high, so i just didn't bother with fleet at all anymore.
    As for the consequenses for my performance in other game modes, there aren't any i really need to worry about. My guild doesn't even need me to clear the fleet missions in TB anymore (eventhough i'm able to) to get max fleet stars, i also get max waves on the squad missions, TW and the upcomming grand arena you're matched with players of similar GP, so more zetas equals facing better opponents.
    It's also not like i'm always short on zetas, with my equiped zetas and hoarded mats combined i've got 44.
    End of the day the additional rewards are not worth it for me to invest heavily into my fleet/pilots, having to spend time competing in a game mode i simply do not enjoy without any reinsurance i would actually be able to consistandly rank high. I'll keep progressing my fleet though, for TW purposes, but it's not a priority for me.

This exactly. It's just. Not. Fun. Not worth it when you get 0 enjoyment out of it. Just how some of us feel.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    This exactly. It's just. Not. Fun. Not worth it when you get 0 enjoyment out of it. Just how some of us feel.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that sentiment. For what it's worth, I dislike BOTH arena modes, and wish they'd take the crystal rewards out so I could just ignore them.

My point was more that people forget that ships requires effort and focus to do well, just like squad. Players can't just grab random pilots and expect to climb to the top - at least not on any shard older than a few months.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • I lost 4 times today in fleet arena against a team that I have beaten many times, all because of RNG. Kinda frustrating.
    If you are that reliant on RNG then you need to work on your fleet composition / power level or pick a different opponent.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I'm also pretty sure it's much easier to get to the top in ships versus fleet in most shards.

It's only easier if you have farmed/geared the ships that CG has manipulated into the meta....this month. Whatevs. They'll "force-change" (i.e. directly manipulate) the meta again in the future. It's what they do. Why build balance and reward loyalty when you can simply change the rules of the game whenever you need money?

THAT is why I no longer refresh fleet arena.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I'm also pretty sure it's much easier to get to the top in ships versus fleet in most shards.

It's only easier if you have farmed/geared the ships that CG has manipulated into the meta....this month. Whatevs. They'll "force-change" (i.e. directly manipulate) the meta again in the future. It's what they do. Why build balance and reward loyalty when you can simply change the rules of the game whenever you need money?

It's a lot easier to farm Geos and/or HT than Revan.

It's also a lot easier to reach first in fleet than arena (in most shards, there are outliers I'm sure).

That is why I never have refreshed fleet. Not needed to reach first.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Same thing they do in squad. Yet no one is making posts about why they don't refresh squad.

Who on earth was building/farming Jedi for arena prior to Bastilla? No one could even finish the Jedi arena win challenge without tanking their rank prior to Bastilla.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

It's a lot easier to farm Geos and/or HT than Revan.

It's also a lot easier to reach first in fleet than arena (in most shards, there are outliers I'm sure).

That is why I never have refreshed fleet. Not needed to reach first.

This...
    well until God ships arrive that get put on fleet table 5... or you need to panic farm 3 ships on fleet table 5 all at once....that's when the hands of surrender get thrown up...
  • Fleet shards are a fraction of the size of arena shards. I believe 10% of the size of an arena shard (saw that on a post somewhere, not sure how accurate it is).
  • I was sure HT was going to go onto fleet 5. It's where they put Nest. Instead it ends up on a regular hard node. Bet a lot of people were happy about that!

TBH I am too, because fleet table drop rates are horrible. I'm 186/186 on the table, but if I had to farm HT from there I wouldn't have it 7* until July of next year.

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I was sure HT was going to go onto fleet 5. It's where they put Nest. Instead it ends up on a regular hard node. Bet a lot of people were happy about that!

TBH I am too, because fleet table drop rates are horrible. I'm 186/186 on the table, but if I had to farm HT from there I wouldn't have it 7* until July of next year.

oh yeah... Omegas and shards never drop for me on nest node...been pretty lucky with reinforcment mats... but at 3 refreshes a day forever I'm still looking at Feb for nest after all this time worse if farms drop back to 5 per refresh

HT killed my revan farm but totally worth it IMO I figured I could spare one month and just do 3 refreshes a day on tooth
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I was sure HT was going to go onto fleet 5. It's where they put Nest. Instead it ends up on a regular hard node. Bet a lot of people were happy about that!

I'm farming fleet exclusively for Nest shards and the rates have been just like any other hard node, fleet or otherwise.

But I was thrilled to have HT go to a hard node because I don't spend energy refreshes on fleet node (too expensive) and now I get to farm both (plus Storm shards and stun cuffs).
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018

I'm farming fleet exclusively for Nest shards and the rates have been just like any other hard node, fleet or otherwise.

But I was thrilled to have HT go to a hard node because I don't spend energy refreshes on fleet node (too expensive) and now I get to farm both (plus Storm shards and stun cuffs).

Yeah I hit a rough patch on nest... did get 4 out of 8 2x but on a massive 0-1 streak right now...

HT cuffs are sweet... 3 days ago I hit 400 carbs and 400 cuffs for the first time ever I think... of course I realized my Dengar was only G6 and needed to get ready for chewy and am now sitting at 15 carbantis 3 days later but any toon with a gold ring is a good one....

Heh i think two or three times after gearing dengar and wiping my stock I went full hypocrit and said NOW DENGAR NEEDS A SHIP :) but I think i will stand firm on my stance that ships should not be released with pilots most ppl have at G12 already... even though it seems the bosses upstairs disagree :)

EDIT : actually I can't remember now if XB and IG2000 were released before or after chewy event...

well I could see Cad not being geared by most before BH rework and chewy. IG was prob gear 11 for anyone in the early droid meta, Anakin was prob sitting at G11 for a ton of people but not 12.

assassian was prob g10-12 for a lot of people were in the early sith meta oh well no biggie....

I don't think farming ships for a lot of people will ever become a concern unless they put out a ship raid or some assault battles for ships.....

I mean if they released some hard assault battles or a raid that would have to lead to some $$$ flowing on their part might stir up some excitement us ship guys have been hoping the majority of the community would start feeling at some point
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

I've been sneaking in some sith fighter shards here and there too just in case...but I think I would be on the outside if we got a major panic farm on that table... like you said refreshes just too expensive.

I've been sneaking in some sith fighter shards here and there too just in case...but I think I would be on the outside if we got a major panic farm on that table... like you said refreshes just too expensive.

Sith Fighter is my fleet farm. I think I was farming it before HT went to hard nodes. HT is 39/85. Sith Fighter is 54/65. Though to be fair, I do 8/day on Sith and 24/day on HT.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I lost 4 times today in fleet arena against a team that I have beaten many times, all because of RNG. Kinda frustrating.
    If you are that reliant on RNG then you need to work on your fleet composition / power level or pick a different opponent.

I don't see how making my team stronger will help with getting rid of bad RNG. Unfortunately, with the way ships 2.0 is, if one bad move happens for my team I can't recover from it. And because of how unenjoyable I find fleet arena to be, I'm not sure I want to upgrade my pilots much more.

Same thing they do in squad. Yet no one is making posts about why they don't refresh squad.

There are 3 reasons it's different in fleet:

1) Farming and leveling ships is a bigger drain on resources because you not only have to farm/level the ship, you also have to farm/level/gear the pilot(s) as well.

2) Ships are really only their own "thing" - most players/guilds can do fine in TB/TW with the ships they already have leveled because they only have to really be able to field 1 fleet for offense and 1 for defense. Characters, by contrast are used in a myriad of events, raids and game modes - and often in different ways (faction-specific, LS/DS, specific groups, etc.). Ships (thankfully, now) are just a tiny part of the overall game.

3) CG didn't just release new ships in 2.0 to manipulate the meta. They completely changed the entire way the game mode works and completely changed the functionality and abilities of ALL of the ships.

Honestly, with the way they've ruined ships, I hope they ignore it....the way they didfor the first 18 months after they released it in the first place.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

1) Farming and leveling ships is a bigger drain on resources because you not only have to farm/level the ship, you also have to farm/level/gear the pilot(s) as well.

2) Ships are really only their own "thing" - most players/guilds can do fine in TB/TW with the ships they already have leveled because they only have to really be able to field 1 fleet for offense and 1 for defense. Characters, by contrast are used in a myriad of events, raids and game modes - and often in different ways (faction-specific, LS/DS, specific groups, etc.). Ships (thankfully, now) are just a tiny part of the overall game.

3) CG didn't just release new ships in 2.0 to manipulate the meta. They completely changed the entire way the game mode works and completely changed the functionality and abilities of ALL of the ships.

Honestly, with the way they've ruined ships, I hope they ignore it....the way they didfor the first 18 months after they released it in the first place.

Well i cannot fathom them putting in the time money manhours in totally redesigning everything about ships just to let it sit and fester with occasional marquee...

Would be like hiring a crew of men and a bulldozer to knock down a tree you could cut down with a 50 dollar chainsaw
  • I rarely refresh ships but like arena, I will if it will yield a gain in crystals. But I can usually climb back to 1st with 3 or 4 battles lately so no refreshes needed.

Also, I disagree that you have to gear useless toons to do well. I use vader, tf, and ht in my starting line up. I geared vader and tfp long ago for rancor and empire events anyway and geared bossk for chewie and a hstr team.

For reinforcements, I use ghost, fives, biggs, and fett. I have fett g12 for my bh team anyway. My ghost crew is only g9 but the reinforcement ability spreading tl is the main purpose so high gear isn't necessary. My fives and biggs are g11 from long ago anyway.

I didn't build geos because it was too many resources to otherwise useless toons, but still held top 10 through them being meta. You just have to carefully choose your team like regular arena. (I took 9th today in regular arena with ep lead, no traya so it is possible to climb wothout the meta teams).

Also, I disagree that you can't recover from bad rng. I have been down a ship or so and come back when I was almost certain I would lose. It doesn't always happen but it can.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I like how there is people almost right away replying to the thread with how much ships are terrible - when ships 2.0 came ALL the people who were saying "ships are terrible" rejoiced saying they can get into ships now, that they will "enjoy" it now, that they can finally get into it cause they had ignored it for the most part. 2.0 was supposed to make ships more "player friendly".

Those same people still hate ships.

And the people that preferred ships 1.0 still prefer ships 1.0.

And then there are people like me: I still enjoy ships myself cause its not dominated by Revan/Traya teams, there is luckily no uber whale on my shard who spends THOUSANDS of dollars on the BH or any meta ships, we still all using Vader/Biggs/TFP lineups even now.

The only real two things I am on the fence about with the change is how much harder they made the challenges for new players (even to the point of making the first ship challenge unlock actually impossible for new players until they changed it), and the change to TB/TW ships, TB being one round now makes it less fun as it means less ship battling for pve purposes.

Edit: of course, knowing whose won the battle at the start can still be altered by RNG. Sometimes my Vader comes in and 1v4's the entire enemy team, sometimes my TFP dodges 100% of the time and I get two ultimates off... but I gotta say, the rng winning later usually only happens to me, not actually seen the AI suddenly win at the end much at all.

Well i cannot fathom them putting in the time money manhours in totally redesigning everything about ships just to let it sit and fester with occasional marquee...

Would be like hiring a crew of men and a bulldozer to knock down a tree you could cut down with a 50 dollar chainsaw

I suppose it's possible that they redesigned it, hoping that the people that originally liked ships would still like 2.0 and that those who didn't like ships in its first iteration would jump on board (no pun intended). But, as someone has already suggested, it seems as though the opposite has happened. That is, many people that liked ships 1.0, no longer enjoy ships and those who didn't like ships before, still don't like them now either. Much of that is based on comments here and in guild, shard and fleet chats. Obviously CG has the data on engagement, refresh rates, etc.

No doubt they will try to force people to engage in ships - but, IMHO (and the opinion of others) it's throwing bad money after good. They've already wasted a lot of time first developing then "reworking" a game mode that people simply don't seem to like (my arena shard chat is 5 times more active than fleet - and my fleet shard chat is actually more people).

They had the opportunity to "cash in" on fleet - both when it was first released and with the rework, but they dropped the ball at both junctures. At release, they failed to keep releasing new ships/abilities (like they do for character), so some players lost interest as the mode grew stagnant. Then, with 2.0 they had the opportunity to make it interesting...but instead made it more RNG dependent (which no one has EVER asked for, in any aspect of the game) and simply nerfed/changed some things players had been working on and toward. Neither of which sits well with most players. Honestly, at this point, I think they are going to have to revise the game mode again and keep a focus on releasing new and interesting (and desired) ships if they want to "save" the game mode.

Again, as you suggest it seems odd that they would rework ships just to let it stagnate again. But isn't that precisely what they're doing? Ships 2.0 dropped in May - 6 months ago. What have we gotten since? 1 decent ship (Hounds Tooth) - and several that are "and also ran" class. One could argue Anakin's ship possibly - but it is virtually non-existent in fleet arena. In fact, including TW and fleet arena, I have yet to see one "in the wild". Compare that to character events and character releases since that time. Mod slicing (i.e. Mods 2.0) Bastila, Jolee and KOTOR character releases, Chewbacca event, Revan event, Jedi rework, Solo movie character releases, BH reworks, Jango event...and the list goes on. And many of the character events and characters released are useful - obviously Revan in arena and TW. Chewbacca as well. As are BH, Basitla, etc.

Sorry, ships is a failed add on, imho. 2.0 only made it worse - and more obviously so.

Basitla, etc.

Sorry, ships is a failed add on, imho. 2.0 only made it worse - and more obviously so.

The ONLY thing I guess i'm not liking about 2.0 is boba fetts doom bomb special...I would love to see the data about how many times it's been used since 2.0 in Arena..I know some people will post I USE IT everytime !!!! but honestly that skill is deeeeaaadd.

Only time I think it's used is in smugglers run.. maybe on the ship table battles..

It used to be so fun clicking that button heh even more fun under ackbar... I guess it's prob still a viable strategy on new shards as long as boba is not a reinforcement

I think I'm just dreaming back to the glory days of ships...try to keep him alive for 3 minutes then bam...double doom bomb yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Walter Sobchak....livin' in the past

Basitla, etc.

The ONLY thing I guess i'm not liking about 2.0 is boba fetts doom bomb special...I would love to see the data about how many times it's been used since 2.0 in Arena..I know some people will post I USE IT everytime !!!! but honestly that skill is deeeeaaadd.

Only time I think it's used is in smugglers run.. maybe on the ship table battles..

It used to be so fun clicking that button heh even more fun under ackbar... I guess it's prob still a viable strategy on new shards as long as boba is not a reinforcement

I think I'm just dreaming back to the glory days of ships...try to keep him alive for 3 minutes then bam...double doom bomb yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

I don't get to it often but probably because i have boba in reinforcements and rarely call him. And I win or lose by that point. I do call fives in a lot. Spread tl with vader and tf while ht tanks. Then call in fives for massive aoe. Basically same effect as boba but less cd.

I also occasionally get to tarkin's ultimate before te battle ends. That can still save you if you get bad rng and get behind. If you can hang on that long that is.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    wait, people refresh arena/ships/etc??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    wait, people refresh arena/ships/etc??

I used to refresh squad arena. But what's the point if that's going to timeout with 4 vs. 3 still left? Honestly, CG is ruining what was once a fun game. Slowly but surely they are grinding it into the ground with all of their "fixes". Ships 2.0, HSith Raid reward "fix", TW match ups and random cheese "uberpowered characters" every month, squad arena timeout teams return - the direction of this game is one I find most disturbing and disappointing.

• dimi4a wrote: »

Basitla, etc.

I don't get to it often but probably because i have boba in reinforcements and rarely call him. And I win or lose by that point. I do call fives in a lot. Spread tl with vader and tf while ht tanks. Then call in fives for massive aoe. Basically same effect as boba but less cd.

I also occasionally get to tarkin's ultimate before te battle ends. That can still save you if you get bad rng and get behind. If you can hang on that long that is.

Recovering from bad RNG with 5 vs 5 was one thing, recovering from bad RNG with 3 vs 3 is something else!

It can be difficult but I usually can recover about half the time when it starts out bad.
  • dimi4a wrote: »

Basitla, etc.

Recovering from bad RNG with 5 vs 5 was one thing, recovering from bad RNG with 3 vs 3 is something else!

It can be difficult but I usually can recover about half the time when it starts out bad.

But that's the point - a coin flip? Based on RNG or a "2% dodge"? Yeah, no thanks. At least in 5 v 5 it was closer to 80% or so to overcome a bad RNG at the beginning. Now, not even close.

I'm just curious - at what point in the development meeting did someone say "How about MORE randomness in fleet battles?? The players will REALLY love that!". It's like they don't care about the players' experience....oh...wait.

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I like when people are mad because they're losing.

Meanwhile I just kept working on my ships, including ones that I never would have touched in 1.0 or didn't exist in 1.0, and ones that don't rely on RNG.

But keep complaining about RNG and Ships 2.0, whatever works best for you I guess.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I like when people are mad because they're losing.

Meanwhile I just kept working on my ships, including ones that I never would have touched in 1.0 or didn't exist in 1.0, and ones that don't rely on RNG.

But keep complaining about RNG and Ships 2.0, whatever works best for you I guess.

Except I'm not losing. I can still easily finish at the top of squad arena if I want and when I did bother refreshing ships, could make top 10, no problem. It's just not fun anymore - especially when CG will just manipulate the ship meta again when they need more money.

And I'm not mad - just disappointed, as the game is, at it's core, a very good game. Until August of 2017, it was outstanding. Then CG made some changes in personnel...and here we are. Ships 2.0, TW a joke (thanks to matchups and crazy buffs), arena timeout teams back, and HSith Raid rewards that frustrate 80% of the guild. If you think those are "improvements" then, whatever works best for you I guess.