Misc Topics

Well, I'm bored. Any good topics I can discuss with anybody?

Replies

• Jedi or rebel arena team?
  • Worst overall team?

zK2SO, zBodhi, CUP, ME, and JKG?
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Worst overall team?

How about Nute, Bodhi, JKG, ugnaught, and Pao?
    Worst overall team?

Why zeta k2 or bodhi? They're so many better zeta choices.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    To make it the worst. Essentially a complete waste of valuable resources.
    Worst overall team?

Here’s a thought that this comment brings up: Isn’t it a shame that the resources grind in this game makes it essentially impossible for most players to just experiment with interesting zetas? Personally, I’ve always wanted to experiment with squad comps and try to make Pao’s zeta worthwhile, but I’ll probably never take that plunge because it would put me behind in development in the phases of the game where the omega/zeta mats are really needed.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
    Worst overall team?

Here’s a thought that this comment brings up: Isn’t it a shame that the resources grind in this game makes it essentially impossible for most players to just experiment with interesting zetas? Personally, I’ve always wanted to experiment with squad comps and try to make Pao’s zeta worthwhile, but I’ll probably never take that plunge because it would put me behind in development in the phases of the game where the omega/zeta mats are really needed.

It is a resource based game, so the choice is this: Do I chase the meta or do I have fun and accept the losses. Right now my arena team is falling faster than Palpatine in the death star ventilation shaft, but I want to help my guild go from tier 6 to heroic sith raid, which is quickly coming to pass.
    Worst overall team?

Eventually I got all the zetas I "needed" and am at a point where I occasionally use one "just for fun"