Why is Vader going first?

My team is a fo team it has a KRU with 207 (+30 for his leader ability) speed and his team is palp lead, Vader, thrawn, sion, nihilus. His Vader is 187 speed + the ability that gives him 8 speed per empire and Sith ally, why is his Vader going first?

Replies

• Because his bonus gives him 8 speed per sith ally and per empire ally, meaning that for palp and Vader himself he gains +16 speed. Your kru would have a speed of 237 while his Vader would have a speed of 243.
  • Are you counting vader and palp twice each? They get 8×2 for being empire and sith
  • vader and palps have both tags so they count as +16 speed each not just +8 speed.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Get FOO and jack his speed up. You'll out-race Vader to go first, pass a turn to Kylo, use Lash Out, then everyone on your team usually goes before they even get one turn.
  • Hey, I’m not sure if anyone’s told you but since Vader and EP are both sith AND empire, they get counted twice for the +8 speed.

I don’t think many people know that
  • Could just read the previous responses. It's been mentioned 3 other times.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Could just read the previous responses. It's been mentioned 3 other times.

I was hoping he was trying to be funny... Never know tho lol
  • I do it too sometimes, respond to the OP without seeing that it's onto page 2+. Figured I'd help.
  • This needs a Pot of Greed meme.
  • Valaraukar
    150 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Though this isn't totally relevant if they are running Jedi or Rebel team, Vader gets even more speed, also stacking on old ben and fulcrum
    Next, give Vader speed mods😈
  • Valaraukar wrote: »
    Though this isn't totally relevant if they are running Jedi or Rebel team, Vader gets even more speed, also stacking on old ben and fulcrum
    Next, give Vader speed mods😈

ATF is not a Jedi. Ezra, Old Ben, and Kanan all double dip on the Rebel/Jedi to give Vader more speed.
  • I thought the ability was for empire or Sith allies, why is Vader an ally to himself?
  • That's just how it's coded to work. Don't ask.
  • Ok
  • HQFireBall wrote: »
    I thought the ability was for empire or Sith allies, why is Vader an ally to himself?

"Other allies" excludes the character. "Allies" includes everyone. It's the way the in-game wording and coding is set-up, and is the way the ability is intended to work.
  • HQFireBall wrote: »
    Ok

love your profile pic man