Bossk weakest enemy?????

K331
168 posts Member
How do you know who's the weakest enemy when they do the fix on him???? They don't show power of each toon to see who to do damage 10 times.....please explain...

Replies

• I'm pretty sure it's still whoever has the blue target over their head. That's not going to change.
  • I'm pretty sure it's still whoever has the blue target over their head. That's not going to change.

Yeah. It just will no longer change by making a different toon weaker.
  • Prime example of people screaming nerf and how much experience they have with him. When you merge this thread how about moving the payout thread to road ahead and canderous gear thread to the release thread.
  • It will show you after you receive the contract. It's only a brief flash above the weakest enemy( right before Bossk goes)

The developers should add an icon to make it clearer.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    It will show you after you receive the contract. It's only a brief flash above the weakest enemy( right before Bossk goes)

The developers should add an icon to make it clearer.

not this at all. It's a blue circle and you will know when you completed the contract bc of all the buffs you get on everyone. I mean, seriously dude?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's still whoever has the blue target over their head. That's not going to change.

why? link?
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Prime example of people screaming nerf and how much experience they have with him. When you merge this thread how about moving the payout thread to road ahead and canderous gear thread to the release thread.

It's still a nerf.
    Bossk was the only bounty hunter leader that could work on defense, if you were lucky.
    For some reason they have decided that this faction is to be completely useless on AI. Even implementing a special targetting system and then making them not use it at all.
    Of course they held off on the nerf until players like me had maxed him with g12+ and all.
    Thanks a lot.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm pretty sure it's still whoever has the blue target over their head. That's not going to change.

This.

At the start of any BH turn you will see the blue target. That is the toon you will need to hit that turn.

• Can someone explain this change? I keep seeing people complain about it but no explanation of what the change actually is.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Can someone explain this change? I keep seeing people complain about it but no explanation of what the change actually is.
    UNIT - Fixed a bug where Bossk's “On The Hunt” contract could progress while damaging enemies that were not the weakest at the start of the turn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Can someone explain this change? I keep seeing people complain about it but no explanation of what the change actually is.
    @Jarvind

Originally, when using a multi attack skill meant you could drive that target to be the lowest health toon and each attack after that point would count towards the bounty.

Now - the target needs to be the lowest health toon when the attack is initiated for any consecutive attacks to count towards the bounty.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    That's what I mean ,are we gonna have a mark from the get go when battle first starts...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    K331 wrote: »
    That's what I mean ,are we gonna have a mark from the get go when battle first starts...

Yes. At the start of any Bounty Hunters move the target will appear. They dont ahow up for non Bounty Hunters as they cant affect the bounty.

The only one that doesnt (and there might be more) is if you are supposed to target the first to move and you move first, there is no target until an opponent moves.
  • Problem is after the contract is fulfilled, the blue icons go away. But Bossk's Trandoshan Rage zeta and the Hunting Party special both still key off of "weakest" enemy, which is a lot harder to identify once the icons are gone.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Gifafi wrote: »

why? link?

Why? It's literally what the change was. Read the dev note on it.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Problem is after the contract is fulfilled, the blue icons go away. But Bossk's Trandoshan Rage zeta and the Hunting Party special both still key off of "weakest" enemy, which is a lot harder to identify once the icons are gone.
    They should leave the weakest enemy marker visible. It's pretty darn obvious when your contract has been activated so there's no need to hide it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Problem is after the contract is fulfilled, the blue icons go away. But Bossk's Trandoshan Rage zeta and the Hunting Party special both still key off of "weakest" enemy, which is a lot harder to identify once the icons are gone.
    They should leave the weakest enemy marker visible. It's pretty darn obvious when your contract has been activated so there's no need to hide it.

One issue with it always being visible would be if hes not the lead, they would have to make it a different color to not be confused with the lead BH contract.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

why? link?

Why? It's literally what the change was. Read the dev note on it.

sorry, misread, my point was it should still work on sion if he's the lowest (blue target)