Secrets and Shadows

Prev13
Finally beat all 3 tiers. For the longest time I couldn't get past T2. Lovin my NS team :)

p21f5gicvvuv.png

Special request. To some with better teams this is no big deal. Let those achieving it for the first time, have their day in the sun, exchange tips, ask questions and so on . :)

d3j2nyhteig7.png

Replies

• Solid team, Dune!

Can clear 1&2 easily now (Phoenix - Kanan, + Asajj), but 3 is a ways away.

NS are my next project after Troopers so hopefully next time.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Solid team, Dune!

Can clear 1&2 easily now (Phoenix - Kanan, + Asajj), but 3 is a ways away.

NS are my next project after Troopers so hopefully next time.

Ty! It's crazy, but I *THINK* T2 - 4/8 is tougher then T3 4/8. I hit auto and figured I would get stomped. Checked it a bit later and was at 6/8 squad still intact. I was amazed.. Need a few more zetas. We are working on our NS teams (Guild) to defend in TW.
  • I finally 3 starred the full thing today after depending on my Phoenix team to drudge through the grueling T3 Sidious encounter and pray not more than one member died! Full NS team doesn't care... kill us if you want, we have a zombie that resurrects people!
  • I've heard Asajj zeta lead is great, as it keeps Sidious in check and prevents the AoE of destruction.
  • FilthyJawa wrote: »
    I finally 3 starred the full thing today after depending on my Phoenix team to drudge through the grueling T3 Sidious encounter and pray not more than one member died! Full NS team doesn't care... kill us if you want, we have a zombie that resurrects people!

Grats!
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I've heard Asajj zeta lead is great, as it keeps Sidious in check and prevents the AoE of destruction.

I run Talzin lead - as long as Daka survives the AOE doesn't even matter, you can just revive everyone within a couple of her turns. And stacking tons of Plague makes Sidious and Nihilus much less of a chore to chew through on the last tier.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    With that said, I think Asajj is easier to use because Sid doesn't even take a turn.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    I've heard Asajj zeta lead is great, as it keeps Sidious in check and prevents the AoE of destruction.

YUP!
  • I've been running my phoenix team for a while because it can take it.. But I really didn't want to beef them up to just to be able to auto it. But after seeing this I think beefing up my NS will benefit in many ways.
  • This really makes me want to power up my Nightsisters... Might have to do that after I finish topping out TIE Fighter Pilot to round out my Empire team. I've had some struggles using the ladies, but it always feels so freakin' satisfying when I win.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Funny because I think Phoenix is inherently better at this event. Can you clear Tier 2 with a G8 no zeta NS squad with decent but not great mods? (meaning just about +30-50 speed on everyone) I doubt it. But Phoenix can.

As for investing beyond that; it's a pipe dream of mine to have them all G11+ with zeta but the G8-9 wall is brutal.
  • Good job! I remember pulling my hair out trying to do it with Phoenix. NS rules. The beauty of it is that you can use the same NS team for STR with great success and for DS TW final phases. It is an all around great squad.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Playing NS suits the Dark Side of my nature ;) My Phoenix is...

ezzcc8iswo0l.png

Didn't even try em, should have..
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    This really makes me want to power up my Nightsisters... Might have to do that after I finish topping out TIE Fighter Pilot to round out my Empire team. I've had some struggles using the ladies, but it always feels so freakin' satisfying when I win.

Investing in my NS team (with both zetas and gear) is something I won't ever regret. They're incredibly useful in the Sith raid, TW, and TB. Plus, there's that Talzin event that gifts you zetas if you complete it :smiley:
  • Lio wrote: »
    This really makes me want to power up my Nightsisters... Might have to do that after I finish topping out TIE Fighter Pilot to round out my Empire team. I've had some struggles using the ladies, but it always feels so freakin' satisfying when I win.

Investing in my NS team (with both zetas and gear) is something I won't ever regret. They're incredibly useful in the Sith raid, TW, and TB. Plus, there's that Talzin event that gifts you zetas if you complete it :smiley:

And... they are Wicked Fun :)
  • Like G9 Pheonix(zero zetas) with +50-60 speed 5 pip health mods can beat T3 although may need a tad of rng.

G11 pheonix walk through, hopefully we see a mythic level added soon.
  • I love using my NS in this event, it's fun using either Asajj or Talzin lead. I really wish there was a mythic tier. And congrats on beating it, DuneSeaFarmer!
  • I love using my NS in this event, it's fun using either Asajj or Talzin lead. I really wish there was a mythic tier. And congrats on beating it, DuneSeaFarmer!

TY! I am working on bringing spirit up. She is 6* working on 7*. Never thought to use her but after facing her in TW, I changed my mind.
  • Yeah I've got her right at the cusp of 6* because of the Ghosts event. She's a beast. Can't decide who to run in the team though. Assuming Asajj, Talzin, Daka, Spirit, Zombie and leave Talia behind?
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Yeah I've got her right at the cusp of 6* because of the Ghosts event. She's a beast. Can't decide who to run in the team though. Assuming Asajj, Talzin, Daka, Spirit, Zombie and leave Talia behind?

Yeah, tough call. I'm on the fence about dropping Acolyte. She hits hard at g10, can only imagine g12
  • It's the guaranteed TMR with potential for double I want from Spirit under Asajj. But Talia can stagger & heal. Oh well. Upgrade 'em all!!
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Can you clear Tier 2 with a G8 no zeta NS squad with decent but not great mods? (meaning just about +30-50 speed on everyone) I doubt it.

Yeah, you can. I just did. Daka (7*, G8), Asajj (7*, G9), Talia (5*, G7), Talzin (5*, G8), Zombie (5*, G7). No zetas, no omegas.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Yeah I've got her right at the cusp of 6* because of the Ghosts event. She's a beast. Can't decide who to run in the team though. Assuming Asajj, Talzin, Daka, Spirit, Zombie and leave Talia behind?

For almost everything (including this event), I do Assaj (lead), Talzin, Daka, Zombie, and NS Acolyte. It's a solid squad.

BUUUUT, a lot of people in my guild have recently starting swapping out NS Acolyte for Talia and doing tons more damage. Since Talia basic attack heals other NS allies, it seems to be a gift that keeps on giving. Some people in my guild are doing double the damage in the Sith raid compared to when they were using NS Acolyte.
  • Yeah it takes advantage of the "falling below 100% health" TM mechanic. She's always bringing them back up to it.
  • Finally beat it today with Asajj zetad lead. Didn't even let Sidious get a single attack.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Lio wrote: »
    BUUUUT, a lot of people in my guild have recently starting swapping out NS Acolyte for Talia and doing tons more damage. Since Talia basic attack heals other NS allies, it seems to be a gift that keeps on giving. Some people in my guild are doing double the damage in the Sith raid compared to when they were using NS Acolyte.

STOP MAKING ME CHOOSE..lol decisions decisions..

My NS heroes as of this post..
    gthf0vahunsx.png

• Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Finally beat all 3 tiers. For the longest time I couldn't get past T2. Lovin my NS team :)

p21f5gicvvuv.png

Special request. To some with better teams this is no big deal. Let those achieving it for the first time, have their day in the sun, exchange tips, ask questions and so on . :)

d3j2nyhteig7.png

I tried once with my 86k team. I bailed after daka went down with sidious

second time I got my 3 stars!
  • Finally beat all 3 tiers. For the longest time I couldn't get past T2. Lovin my NS team :)

p21f5gicvvuv.png

d3j2nyhteig7.png

That part had me spitting blood for so long.... I'm like "Really????" lol
  • Finally beat all 3 tiers. For the longest time I couldn't get past T2. Lovin my NS team :)

p21f5gicvvuv.png

d3j2nyhteig7.png

That part had me spitting blood for so long.... I'm like "Really????" lol

Not sure if it helped, but the first zombie attack I used the health and taunt thing, and when Sids tried to sweep the floor, my characters came out with only protection gone. The rest was semi-easy. Nihilus was tough, but that's because his health was hard to knock out.
  • Just because I'm only now building them up and haven't come across it yet: let's say Daka dies against Sidious. You clear the phase and Talzin does Spirit Blade assault in the next phase, kills an enemy, does Daka resurrect or is that only possible in the phase she died?