Vet Chewie, Resistance Tag

It would be really cool if Vet Chewie had the Resistance tag added, seeing as he's, you know, a part of the Resistance now.

Replies

• And deprive them of releasing a "Resistance Chewie"?
  • I use him on my zFinn team in TW because I have Rey and BB8 with JTR. If he had a Resistance tag, that would be amazing!
  • if they don't give it to both Vets, He should get it at least.
  • Agreed. He is definitely Resistance at this point.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    The Resistance tag was purposely left of the Vets. The devs stated they would be too powerful.

I find that reasoning pretty ridiculous as we have some crazy powerful toons riding high in arena for the last little while.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    He needs his resistance tag - R2 does close to nothing for the resistance, yet he gets a resistance tag.
    Chewie continues to fight for the resistance across 2 movies and is Rey's buddy now - Resistance tag needed. I'd also say Vet Han needs it too.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    The Resistance tag was purposely left of the Vets. The devs stated they would be too powerful.

I find that reasoning pretty ridiculous as we have some crazy powerful toons riding high in arena for the last little while.

Seriously. Too powerful my butt. If they added the tag, I doubt we would even see RJT come back into the top 50.

Seriously. Too powerful my butt. If they added the tag, I doubt we would even see RJT come back into the top 50.

They were released over a year ago, back then they would’ve been too powerful. High damage, increased CC, lots of debuffs, health steal, etc. Combine that with RJT lead, BB8, and R2D2 and I’m sure it would’ve been harder to beat than most people think.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    How about EP8 falcon (new ship), with JTR and Resistance Chewie (new char) as pilots.

So i can have a full team of chewie.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    How about EP8 falcon (new ship), with JTR and Resistance Chewie (new char) as pilots.

So i can have a full team of chewie.

Yes please!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Nah - we already have a full wookie team with Zaalbar.

And how many Falcons do we need? We don't even have the OT falcon yet, which is far more important than anything E8 content could ever bring to the table.

☝🏻What he said!
  • Tony12345
    98 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Add Vet Solo. He should have that tag as well. At least that’s my opinion.