Easy Team for Tier 6 Sith and beyond

Hi, I’m looking for a list of sensible “easy” teams for some of the lower GP players in my guild: (1.5 to 2m GP)

A lot of the optimal teams require Hoda, Wampa, Talzin etc and whilst we should be aiming towards that It would be great if I could find a team list without these characters!

Essentially teams they already have like JTR resistance, zBastila Jedi (without Hoda) , zVeers Troopers, zVentress Nightsisters (without Talzin), Phoenix with Sabine, CLS Rebels, Original BHs (the Original 6), zKRU FOrder.
How would these teams be best used and in what phases?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    What I used on lower tiers:

JTR P1 and P3
    zBastila P2
    Troopers P1 with Thrawn lead and Magamtrooper, P3 with Veers lead
    zVentress P4
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    What I used on lower tiers:

JTR P1 and P3
    zBastila P2
    Troopers P1 with Thrawn lead and Magamtrooper, P3 with Veers lead
    zVentress P4

What’s the makeup of you Nightsisters and assuming Talzin isn’t quite ready what’s the best time without her until she’s ready?
    Thanks!
  • Ventress (leadership zeta is mandatory), Daka, Zombie, Talia, and Talzin is the "ideal" setup for phase 4.

Acolyte, Initiate, or Spirit can work in place of any of the other, but will all be less effective. This squad relies on using constant healing skills to heal the NS team, and then Bonds of Weakness will trigger and any NS that were at full health will gain 50% turn meter. Doing this every turn can yield 50+ turns between each of Nihilus' turns.

The five ideal members all have a group heal for all Nightsisters, which is what makes them ideal. Plus Zombie's constant taunting, and his ability to not be permanently killed, means you don't have to worry much about Nihilus using annihilation.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    The standard team is Asajj lead zeta, MT, Zombie, Talia, and Daka. Since the key is heals in order to keep gaining TM, you could try a healer in place of MT. Visas would probably be a good option, or zBarriss. Or even Jedi Consular, only because he has a (potentially) short cooldown on his heal. This weekend in heroic I recommended JC as a fifth to someone in our guild without MT and it worked very well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Due to a lot of hard node farms, legendaries, and steep gear requirements, there really are no “easy” teams to get ready for the sith raid. However, there are more and less effective teams.

I’d say the most effective teams currently are:
    Resistance (double Rey, R2, BB-8, Res. Trooper),
    Jedi (Revan or Bastila lead, double Yoda, Ezra, GK),
    Bounty Hunters (either Boba, Greedo, Death Trooper, Pao, Chewbacca OR Aurra, Boba, Bossk, Embo, Nest), &
    Nightsisters (Ventress, Talzin, Talia, Daka, Zombie).

Focusing on those 4 teams will help your guild members get the best results without needing to farm excessively.