Bastila Shan (fallen) stun not working

Hello everyone, I feel like I’ve found a bug in BSF's kit, her "fear" ability to be exact. Whenever I stun Vader on the opposing team, when it’s his turn he immediately cleanses the stun and goes, thus giving turn meter to his palp team. My team falls apart because of that, and my Bastila is even faster than their Vader. Anyone have an answer to this?
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• Options
    Does opponent have Traya on his team?
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Does opponent have Traya on his team?

@Huatimus no, I’m only at rank top 600-400, so no Trayas. When palp stuns the opposing Vader he stays stunned, which is why I think it might be a bug. It’s happened a few times now.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Time to nerf vader
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Palps Stun is different than fear. AI Vader cleanses himself pretty quickly unless you Thrawn kick or isolate him.

Vader used to drive me insane with how fast he drops debuffs and his stupid jump attack with 100% ability block. Now I just largely ignore him with Bastila team and kill him last.
  • Options
    Palps Stun is different than fear. AI Vader cleanses himself pretty quickly unless you Thrawn kick or isolate him.

Vader used to drive me insane with how fast he drops debuffs and his stupid jump attack with 100% ability block. Now I just largely ignore him with Bastila team and kill him last.

How exactly does Vader cleanse himself?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Is the Vader unique zeta’d? If so it’s probably the unique because it makes it so his turn meter can’t be lowered. Not sure if that’s the problem
  • Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I feel like I’ve found a bug in BSF's kit, her "fear" ability to be exact. Whenever I stun Vader on the opposing team, when it’s his turn he immediately cleanses the stun and goes, thus giving turn meter to his palp team. My team falls apart because of that, and my Bastila is even faster than their Vader. Anyone have an answer to this?

Can you list the enemy team's characters and your team's characters? And also the zeta's of the enemy team and who was the leader.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Can you list the enemy team's characters and your team's characters? And also the zeta's of the enemy team and who was the leader.

This.

A little more information to help us figure this out.
  • Options
    My bet is on Zarris ... ^^
  • Options

I can’t remember everyone’s zeta, but the enemy team consisted of palp lead, vader, Tarkin, tie pilot, and thrawn, all gear twelve, I believe all but tarkin and pilot were zetad. My team was dark Bastilla, thrawn, Sion, and Nihilus under palp lead, all gear 10 except for thrawn who is gear 9. I have all zetas on them except for Bastila. I have +121 speed on my thrawn and a +102 speed on Bastila, their Vader only has about +50ish speed plus his unique bonus which was zetad.
    Does this help? This was only one of the teams that did this with Vader.
  • Arinur_Ragnas
    13 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Are you sure that the enemy's thrawn didn't swap turn meter with Vader and cleaning his debuffs?

UPDATE: Could you try to test something for me? Please try to stun another Empire enemy and check if he also regains 100% Turn Meter after Fallen Bastila's stun.
    I suspect that it might be a bug with Palpatines Leader Ability:
    ... When an Empire ally inflicts a debuff during their turn, they gain 20% Turn Meter. ...
    Perhaps those debuffs are treated as self inflicted and therefore giving them 6x 20% Turn Meter.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Are you sure that the enemy's thrawn didn't swap turn meter with Vader and cleaning his debuffs?

Very sure, thrawn didn’t do his little fist dance move.
  • Options
    Please check my updated reply
  • Options
    @Arinur_Ragnas I will try to check that out, I just made it into territory where all the Vader’s are ways faster than my thrawn. If I fall back on defense a little I’ll try to check it out, you have a good lead.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Alright @Arinur_Ragnas , I tested it. It happened twice in the battle. Vader resisted stun, but palp got the second 80% stun. Fractured Vader. By the way this enemy team was a team that consisted of palp lead, vader, Nihilus, Sion, and dark bastila. Anyways, when it was enemy palp's turn, he immediately cleansed her stun, got all the debuffs, but got an immediate turn in, just like enemy Vader had. Anyone stunned by my own palp stayed stunned and didn’t cleanse. Only with my Bastilla. However, when my Bastilla stunned two characters again, which were enemy Vader and enemy palp again, they stayed stunned, so it seemed to work. Then, later on, she stunned enemy Vader and the enemy Bastilla. Enemy Bastilla stayed stunned, but enemy Vader cleansed himself when it was his turn, got the debuffs on himself, and took an immediate turn.
    I wish I could put a video up here, but not sure how to do it. I don’t have YouTube.
  • Options
    Alright @Arinur_Ragnas , I tested it. It happened twice in the battle. Vader resisted stun, but palp got the second 80% stun. Fractured Vader. By the way this enemy team was a team that consisted of palp lead, vader, Nihilus, Sion, and dark bastila. Anyways, when it was enemy palp's turn, he immediately cleansed her stun, got all the debuffs, but got an immediate turn in, just like enemy Vader had. Anyone stunned by my own palp stayed stunned and didn’t cleanse. Only with my Bastilla. However, when my Bastilla stunned two characters again, which were enemy Vader and enemy palp again, they stayed stunned, so it seemed to work. Then, later on, she stunned enemy Vader and the enemy Bastilla. Enemy Bastilla stayed stunned, but enemy Vader cleansed himself when it was his turn, got the debuffs on himself, and took an immediate turn.
    I wish I could put a video up here, but not sure how to do it. I don’t have YouTube.

Please submit as a bug. This is game breaking.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Please submit as a bug. This is game breaking.

This.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>