Did I miss the compensation?

After I received a couple of crystals for an outage. There were more outages and a promise of some compensation. When did we receive it? Did I miss the memo?

It was at the time of my arena shard close so was very frustrating!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Can you be more specific?

Can you link the promise of compensation?
  • You’re right no reason for that or someone saying can you link it? When they could just tell you there wasnt a promise of compensation. Seems very arrogant
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    You’re right no reason for that or someone saying can you link it? When they could just tell you there wasnt a promise of compensation. Seems very arrogant

hes asking if he missed something he was promised. all I'm asking for is what he was promised that he missed so he can be given the relevant information.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Kyno wrote: »
    You’re right no reason for that or someone saying can you link it? When they could just tell you there wasnt a promise of compensation. Seems very arrogant

hes asking if he missed something he was promised. all I'm asking for is what he was promised that he missed so he can be given the relevant information.

So you answered with a question when you knew the answer. Seems baity
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

So you answered with a question when you knew the answer. Seems baity

How do I know what the answer is, if i dont know what he is talking about?

Not everyone is on the forum all the time, he could be talking about any number of instances.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    can't remember any recent outages, so obviously also no statements about compensation. If you missed it, i missed it aswell.