Scheduled Update 11/21/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Minowara wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb Why did you guys get rid of the 25% crystal bonus on ALL of the crystal bundles? I buy a vault from you all every anniversary / black Friday, and this is the first year that you cut it down to just the $20 pack. That really sucks.

It was on each purchase level one time only, so a great deal if you purchase crystals
    @CG_SBCrumb Why did you guys get rid of the 25% crystal bonus on ALL of the crystal bundles? I buy a vault from you all every anniversary / black Friday, and this is the first year that you cut it down to just the $20 pack. That really sucks.

It was on each purchase level one time only, so a great deal if you purchase crystals

Based on the wording of this one, it looks like it is only on the $20 pack. They reference 'chest of crystals' which is the name of that specific one.

You may be confusing the 3 year rewards with Black Friday. The post is only about 3 year rewards and those come out on Saturday. I'm sure all the crystals will be on sale on Friday for Black Friday. Sounds like the chest will also be on sale on Saturday too.
  • I literally dont need any of those gear, only stun guns.. :(

But Ill take whatever is given, and Im sure the beginners benefit from this greatly.
    If only there was an event that should reward veteran players... Like a multi year anniversary..

I'm a veteran player and I can definitely use the 20 zeta mats, the Traya shards, all those slicing mats, and I have multiple characters that I am gearing up that can use a full carbanti and a full stun cuff.

You may be confusing the 3 year rewards with Black Friday. The post is only about 3 year rewards and those come out on Saturday. I'm sure all the crystals will be on sale on Friday for Black Friday. Sounds like the chest will also be on sale on Saturday too.

I hope you are right!

Yeah this.

Thanks for the rest tho!
  • Tuscan21 wrote: »
    Haven’t received mine yet

It's not the 24th yet.
  • Acymetric wrote: »
    What time is the update? The message popped up when I was clicking on something else so it disappeared before I could read it.

I believe it said this evening at 11:15pm PDT

Yep, that's what I saw too

on the 24th
  • Said it another thread but will share here too. Thank you. Have a great and safe weekend.

Also shout out to the forumers that help and that are funny. You all keep me on here, I’m grateful!
  • Thanks for the rewards. May the Fourth year be with us all.
  • The best gift was the Chewie shards. One day I will get him to 7 stars as he is the hardest farm. Thank you GG and have a nice Thanks Giving.
  • Thanks for my first zeta CG
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »
    Acymetric wrote: »
    What time is the update? The message popped up when I was clicking on something else so it disappeared before I could read it.

I believe it said this evening at 11:15pm PDT

Yep, that's what I saw too

on the 24th

No....the 3 year rewards on are on the 24th....we were talking about the update which is for the 21st....the update post says 11:15 AM PST but the pop-up announcement in-game said 11:15 PM PST, rather than 11:15 AM.
  • Am I missin something where does it say we’re getting free stuff?
    Minowara wrote: »

I hope you are right!

Don’t get your hopes up. They got rid of the 25% bonus crystals on all crystal bundles last year. Probably determined it was too generous and eating into crystals sales post bonus offers. Pretty sure the 25% bonus was only on the $20 (chest of crystals) bundle last year also. Sadly I’m afraid the 25% bonus on all crystal bundles offer has gone the way of the $10 crystal subscription offer...
  • I think because its a free full zeta set im throwing it on someone i have always wondered about, but never wanted to risk.
    Maybe k20 or vet chewie.
  • Oh **** not even a stun gun :(
  • Benboy73
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Am I missing something? Where is it? The notice says 11:15 AM PT
    Post edited by Benboy73 on
  • I think because its a free full zeta set im throwing it on someone i have always wondered about, but never wanted to risk.
    Maybe k20 or vet chewie.

Those two aren’t worth it! Vandor Chewie perhaps, but there are soooo many other fun zetas...

For real tho, can Urururururu get a zeta please? #besttooninthegame
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I think because its a free full zeta set im throwing it on someone i have always wondered about, but never wanted to risk.
    Maybe k20 or vet chewie.

Those two aren’t worth it! Vandor Chewie perhaps, but there are soooo many other fun zetas...

For real tho, can Urururururu get a zeta please? #besttooninthegame

I hold in the top 40 with vandors zeta
    One of the most underrated Zetas out there.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Oh **** not even a stun gun :(
    I'm trying to gear up my Enfys Nest right now who is 70 shards away from 7 stars and at g11 so that she could immediately jump to g12 after reaching 7 stars

I should've started earlier because I looked at her gear requirements and she needs 3 stun cuffs and 3 gold balls to go from g11 to g12. Its been a week since I've been saving all carbs, guns, gold balls and I think I'm going to reach 7 stars before I can pre-craft it all and I'm only doing 8 sims of fleet node per day

I hope there are some stun guns available in the new weekly shipments for the 3-year anniversary that doesn't cost crystals
    Crumb wrote:
    Weekly Shipments have been updated with special items for a limited time. Enjoy!
  • Oh my... this is awesome! Thanks for all the valuable gifts! I have a feeling this means a lot to the community.

Sorry to bug you again @CG_SBCrumb but this is still upsetting me: where is the Bossk nerf revert?
  • Recently they’ve only been doing the extra 25% chests, but nothing else. The vault has the best value why not offering the sale for it too?
  • CG staff,
    I have criticized the devs a great deal over the last year. I would say justly but usually constructively as well. This reward coupled with double drops and discount crystals is one of the best in a very long time, so THANK YOU.
    Please disregard the few **** that are critical of these "bonuses" which is what they are, bonuses. Some people simply cannot be happy unless they are complaining.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Oh **** not even a stun gun :(

If we got 10 fully crafted stun guns, there'd still be people complaining that we didn't get 11. I was going to say "amazing" but it's actually par for the course here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Krashxxxx wrote: »
    CG staff,
    I have criticized the devs a great deal over the last year. I would say justly but usually constructively as well. This reward coupled with double drops and discount crystals is one of the best in a very long time, so THANK YOU.
    Please disregard the few **** that are critical of these "bonuses" which is what they are, bonuses. Some people simply cannot be happy unless they are complaining.

This...
  • Weekly shipments update is sith stuff and Darth maul/qui gon jin super cheap shards
  • When is double drops and when is the chest of purples on sale?

Probably because they developed an allergic reaction to money. :o