STR Challenge - TOO many characters require a MK8 Biotech IMPLANT!!!!

As the title says.

Almost all characters require at least a bloody biotech implant (the one that gives +36 STR)

I mean it is good gear but still. Even Attackers, Supports still need at least 200 or so.

And I even run out on the ones given by the STR CHALLENGE.

I am hoping we can get some others gear requirements for characters or at least maybe increase the number of SALVAGES provided by the challenges.

Since they are very rare gold tier gears, it is hard to find them and takes a looot of time to farm them.

50 components -> you literally farm these for ages. Sometimes stores give 25 for 375 crystals which is good but still not enough.

60 salvages -> you eventually run out but have sufficient amounts at first.

Replies

• Honestly, the best thing to do is to buy them with crystals. 375 for 25 of those is the best deal in the store imo. Guild tokens for them is good as well
  • Honestly, the best thing to do is to buy them with crystals. 375 for 25 of those is the best deal in the store imo. Guild tokens for them is good as well

This is what I do. Too much other stuff to farm, while they pop up very frequently in the store at a good price (I’m sure they’ll change that soon lol). But I was baffled when I found out my Hermit Yoda needed 100 pieces of this..why does my healer with no attacks need that much Strength.
  • Guess the they shouldn’t have taken them out of the raid rewards after all, huh, and so many people called us crazy for asking those to be left in .. .
  • Chokepoint gear is a design choice to force focusing.
    Still not a he.