Will Revan come back for Christmas?

Prev13
We all know that Revan was dropped in October and very few people got him. If he is re-released during Christmas time, many people will be close to finishing his farm and will certainly spend some gift money on getting him, so this seems like the perfect opportunity! Please make it happen CG!

Replies

• No thanks ... better wait for him until February, when Darth Revan comes along.
  • His release puzzle was shaped like a tree...
  • NO. Calm down. I want to be ready, not spendy.
  • Chewy maybe, i wouldn't expect Revan until Feb.
  • God i hope so......im ready for him to hell with these others who havent done what they needed to do
  • "A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice"
  • I just finished my Revan farm as a F2P thanks to the double drop weekend! So now I sorta want him now :P
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    There should be a christmas event where every legendary event is available just for that day. JTR, Revan, Chewie...etc.

• There should be a christmas event where every legendary event is available just for that day. JTR, Revan, Chewie...etc.

I can think of a few things I'd rather do on Christmas than to play a bunch of legendary events...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • 212Attack wrote: »
    God i hope so......im ready for him to hell with these others who havent done what they needed to do

Thanks a lot buddy. I'm doing my best as a F2P player to farm what I need. I think January would be ok.
  • I'm hoping he returns for Dec. I've farmed all the characters ftp before the double drops even started so it is definitely possible to get him if he returns. And Christmas is still a month away so plenty of time to finish, assuming you've been working on them.

And if you haven't been working on them enough to finish by Christmas, there's no one to blame but yourself.
  • I've been ready for quite a while, but I really hope he doesn't return yet. Arena would be full or revans and that would be the death of us (and I say that when I'm surrounded by revans myself
  • I've been ready for quite a while, but I really hope he doesn't return yet. Arena would be full or revans and that would be the death of us (and I say that when I'm surrounded by revans myself

We'll probably get a new legendary in December so the mega whale will buy the new shiny. I'm guessing jedi luke. I'm ready for that too assuming the gear req isn't ridiculous and have hoarded 10,000 crystals since I finished OR so I'll be more flexible when the next legendary comes.

We'll probably get a new legendary in December so the mega whale will buy the new shiny. I'm guessing jedi luke. I'm ready for that too assuming the gear req isn't ridiculous and have hoarded 10,000 crystals since I finished OR so I'll be more flexible when the next legendary comes.

My personal draw back was Bossk. I had to finish him for Chewbacca, then I started farming Kotor characters. They're coming along ok, but I would prefer not to spend anything. 30 days is doable, according to the panic farm, but not as comfortable as 60.
  • Well for the Kotor you only need to invest substantially in the 2 jedi (omegas and zetas, but you would likely be using them in your core jedi team anyway so no wasted resources there), the rest are filler since Revan is easier than we thought initially.
  • Altazarus wrote: »
    Well for the Kotor you only need to invest substantially in the 2 jedi (omegas and zetas, but you would likely be using them in your core jedi team anyway so no wasted resources there), the rest are filler since Revan is easier than we thought initially.

But one still needs to have them at 7* to unlock Revan.

My personal draw back was Bossk. I had to finish him for Chewbacca, then I started farming Kotor characters. They're coming along ok, but I would prefer not to spend anything. 30 days is doable, according to the panic farm, but not as comfortable as 60.

I started them when they came out but stopped for bossk during the bonus drops to get him 7 stars for chewie.

But the hard node farms weren't the bottle neck. Mission and t3 became farmable late enough that I still finished all the hard nodes before them.

But if I were you, I would stay focused and plan for a dec revan. If you have around 500 crystals a day to use, you can refresh cantina 3 times and regular 3 times and refresh some nodes to make sure to use all the energy on OR.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    There should be a christmas event where every legendary event is available just for that day. JTR, Revan, Chewie...etc.

I can think of a few things I'd rather do on Christmas than to play a bunch of legendary events...
    Each one only takes a few minutes generally. If you aren't ready you won't get it in 24 hours, if you are ready you'll complete it. If you are borderline, yeah may take a bit. Still plenty of time for Christmas festivities.

I started them when they came out but stopped for bossk during the bonus drops to get him 7 stars for chewie.

But the hard node farms weren't the bottle neck. Mission and t3 became farmable late enough that I still finished all the hard nodes before them.

But if I were you, I would stay focused and plan for a dec revan. If you have around 500 crystals a day to use, you can refresh cantina 3 times and regular 3 times and refresh some nodes to make sure to use all the energy on OR.

That is the problem, I don't earn 500 crystals a day.

you get about 200 a day free if you do all dailies. So you really only need to get high enough in arena and fleet to get about 150 a day from each. If you want help with that, then let me know. I get top 20 or so in arena and 1st in fleet most days. The crystals from that help a lot. I easily average 700 or 800 a day. It takes some effort but definitely worth it.
  • And if you haven't been working on them enough to finish by Christmas, there's no one to blame but yourself.

You could also blame RNG for giving you terrible drop rates.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    And if you haven't been working on them enough to finish by Christmas, there's no one to blame but yourself.

You could also blame RNG for giving you terrible drop rates.

But I thought it wasn't RNG, it was CG completely nerfing the rates during double drops.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

you get about 200 a day free if you do all dailies. So you really only need to get high enough in arena and fleet to get about 150 a day from each. If you want help with that, then let me know. I get top 20 or so in arena and 1st in fleet most days. The crystals from that help a lot. I easily average 700 or 800 a day. It takes some effort but definitely worth it.

https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/characters/
    You can try. I can't break below 100 in my shard and as for ships, hahaha, it's a joke. One of my biggest issues is that I can't get on and snipe at payouts.

You can try. I can't break below 100 in my shard and as for ships, hahaha, it's a joke. One of my biggest issues is that I can't get on and snipe at payouts.

What do you currently run in arena? And what teams do you see the most? I would suggest running ep nightmare with what you have. You have it maxed so it is formidable if modded correctly. I run it and can easily climb into to top 20 or so. I can beat ns easily, bastilla teams if they don't have crazy mods, traya teams that don't have crazy mods, and revan is an easy win if thrawn is faster and still possible unless they have crazy mods.

That's as good as it gets without traya or revan.

I modded vader and ep for massive potency and decent speed. Thrawn is modded to be as fast as possible. And sion and nihilas are also modded to be fast. Though for nihilas, defense, health, and protection are also important to keep him alive when possible if revan marks him.

For fleet, what are you currently running? I run tf, vader, and ht under tarkin, though I suggest you use thrawn until you max out tarkin. I switched to ht at 3 star bossk g12 and it held on defense better than biggs.

I use the following for reinforcements

Fives - has a massive aoe if you spread tl.
    Biggs - extra tank andputs tl on when called in and can call an immediate assist.
    Ghost - can put tl on everyone when called in. Puts defense down and calls assists.
    Fett - great tank. has a good aoe. But I don't usually need him.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    You can see his arena team here, he is running EP.

https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I don't anticipate Revan coming back until Darth Revan is coming out, so my guess would be Feb. I'd say we're going to get Chewbacca to return this December, though. You need that Wookie Holiday Special, afterall. I originally thought that Jedi Luke would be coming this December alongside the return of Chewie, but I also feel like that'd be wayy too much Jedi power, and Lukes kit would need to be a great leader but not replace Revan for obvious reasons.

What do you currently run in arena? And what teams do you see the most? I would suggest running ep nightmare with what you have. You have it maxed so it is formidable if modded correctly. I run it and can easily climb into to top 20 or so. I can beat ns easily, bastilla teams if they don't have crazy mods, traya teams that don't have crazy mods, and revan is an easy win if thrawn is faster and still possible unless they have crazy mods.

That's as good as it gets without traya or revan.

I modded vader and ep for massive potency and decent speed. Thrawn is modded to be as fast as possible. And sion and nihilas are also modded to be fast. Though for nihilas, defense, health, and protection are also important to keep him alive when possible if revan marks him.

For fleet, what are you currently running? I run tf, vader, and ht under tarkin, though I suggest you use thrawn until you max out tarkin. I switched to ht at 3 star bossk g12 and it held on defense better than biggs.

I use the following for reinforcements

Fives - has a massive aoe if you spread tl.
    Biggs - extra tank andputs tl on when called in and can call an immediate assist.
    Ghost - can put tl on everyone when called in. Puts defense down and calls assists.
    Fett - great tank. has a good aoe. But I don't usually need him.

My main arena team is Emperor Palps lead, vader, thrawn, Nihilus, Sion.
    for ships I use Chimera with the main fighters are Vader Tie, Biggs, and tie fighter with 5's, Maul, Slave 1 and FO tie for reserves.