Uberhwale on 1th in fleet arena for 7 weeks. Not fun anymore

https://swgoh.gg/p/694833157/

This mega uber whale is on 1th for weeks now, buys everything, has everything.

Its not fun anymore. no one of my fleet arena can get to 1th since this guy has an unbeateble fleet.

Is there a possibility to get a player like him moved to another arena server amongst other ''rich'' players like him?

Replies

• Firth place eh?

It's just how the game goes dude.....
  • Ben_Okun
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I thought I had some whales in my shard. Holy C3PO Batman. This mega whale literally has every toon 7* and g12. Same with ships. Has every ship 7*.

I’ve never seen anything like it and I’ve been playing this game since almost inception.

What do you think he spends a month on this game? Hundreds? Thousands?
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Must be tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars spent total.

If you can, maybe invite him to a shard chat so you can take turns getting first. If not, you can learn to be happy with second place or you can put 6-dot mods on your pilots, which can make your ships faster than his.
  • Excuse me but do you think it is unfair for a person who spends 50 or 60 thousand dollars on a game to be able to beat you day in and day out? You want to have fun and beat him - then beat his spending, buy everything, zeta everything, harvest mods until all have crazy speed stats and then slice them to 6*. Of course that is doable, so do it. Like in real life, if you cannot afford to buy an island, that is no reason for someone who CAN not to do it no matter how YOU feel about his or her wealth.
  • U have to invest the time which is what F2P is about u r late game should have been had 6 dot mods for arena not like he is on early shard and u have to catch up ur fleet should already be maxed to beat his bosk lineup or just take second u lose 25 crystals and 100 fleet until u get better
  • In my opinion every team should be beatable in the end of the day, even without spending money.

Did you ever heard of an arena with a meta-team that cant be beaten by 40 other (f2p) players?

In this case the gap between Paying Krakens and f2p players is too big if you ask me.
  • Maybe his arena team because at a glance they R at 100% or close but every fleet can be beat most of his other g12 r85% most if 85% is too much u need to reevaluate ur goals or seeing top in fleet. Maybe u stopped playing and got to far behind but when someone is at 100% u catch them by getting to 100% as well simple as that.