Disingenuous Revan Rewards

AdamBremley
8 posts Member
edited November 2018
Is it just me or is it disingenuous for CG to say, “we accidentally put in Revan” while at the same time requiring unfarmable ships? How can mid level teams compete if they keep requring unfarmable ships in platoons?

Replies

• Options
    We had 3 JTRs in our platoons today too. So, another bug apparently.

As far as the "unfarmable" they do that every time. It's just a part of it. Hopefully you have a few whales in your guild that can cover those.
  • Options
    They always include the latest marquee characters in platoons from phases 4-6. I don’t know what’s different about Revan, but if they want to give us bonus rewards for including a pay only journey character where there would typically be a pay only marquee character, that’s fine with me.

Regarding unfarmable characters & ships in general, they want people to spend money and your guild won’t get the higher phase platoons if you don’t. It only becomes a major problem if your guild is top end and can max out stars with the platoons but not without them. Otherwise, your guild will get the number of stars you can get and that’s it.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    We had 3 JTRs in our platoons today too. So, another bug apparently.

As far as the "unfarmable" they do that every time. It's just a part of it. Hopefully you have a few whales in your guild that can cover those.

JTR has been in platoons for months and months, so that is no bug.

• AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    No comment... we saw this several times.....
    Some guild event currency is welcome...