Tips bastila lead with zeta on leadership?

I run a EP lead no thrawn yet will unlock 7* next event. Read zeta it increases potency stun is useless. Is it best to shock first stun after not sure if tenacity drops after 1 st turn or after protection is all the way down. Just climbed up top 30 with first zeta these teams r in this range potentially.

Replies

• Options
    @2smooth are you asking for tips in running your EP lead Sith/Empire team against the Bastila lead Jedi? If so, my tip would be for you to avoid them. They're a direct counter to your team.
  • Options
    @2smooth are you asking for tips in running your EP lead Sith/Empire team against the Bastila lead Jedi? If so, my tip would be for you to avoid them. They're a direct counter to your team.
    yes , not answer I was looking for lol don’t want to avoid any teams guess I can practice strategy with extra fights I’ll have think I’m in a safe zone and will be safer once I get thrawn. The zeta team is different than without I handle no zeta well. There is enough diversity to avoid and with better mods will help.

• Options
    The best way to handle Bastila teams with a Nightmare team is to focus down and kill Grandmaster Yoda first. Most of your team’s debuffs will do nothing until you do enough damage to get rid of their bonus (purple) protection. After bonus protection is gone, shock and stun them to your heart’s content.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I've heard modding for potency is enough to punch through all the tenacity. Especially for Vader.

I run zEp and haven't changed my mods, but the usual strat is hope the AI hasn't torn your team apart by the time you kill Grandmaster Yoda, who should be the first target. If you've got Thrawn, you might not want to fracture yoda. Sure, it stops him from moving, but yoda's tm game and turn taking means Palp can wear down a lot of his protection through his unique
  • Options
    I mod Vader for 90% potency. Means force crush lands at least 5 debuffs straight away (very rarely 0) which means you can ability block OB/GK.

Fracture and nuke GMY.

Clear rest of team, Bastila last. Jolee after GMY if he is there.
    Shocks etc won't stick (well with over 90% potency sometimes they will) until the bonus protection has gone.

Once it's gone, business as usual.
  • Options
    1) VERY fast Thrawn to fracture Old Ben before he uses Mind Tricks - if a high potency Old Ben gets Mind Tricks off it’s game over.
    2) Very high Potency Vader (Potency Mods) with blistering Speed secondaries.

Or pick another team.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Ok need to switch mods for potency have around 50% now I’ll probably have to drop speed for potency and make a load out specifically for bastila lead. Will take a while to get the mods to make it happen.Ok good thing I asked they just threw overpowered zbastila lead with zgmy zjolee on my second to last node GW and I needed those rewards lol. I took potency on EP to 95% got 2 stuns and to Vader to 78% to get some debuffs also threw in tarkin he gets debuffs easy and was needed. It was a long fight because of power difference and hard but can be done just have to switch setup specifically for them which is irritating. I can dodge in arena but not GW. Good to have strategy if I have to fight one.

Post edited by 2smooth on