Weekly shipment special items

2Next

Replies

• Lol? Eventually you guys will max all the toons in GW store and have a crapload of GW tokens that are unusable... don't tell me you will never do GW again because of this? =P
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Why does no one have issues with excessive currency of other type? Seems petty. Especially saying I hope they never give us a good deal again... come on think about what you are asking with these statements. Having an uneven amount if currency is completely of the radar compared to the deal they have given us. The complaint has zero value.

I was happy to 0 out my GW tokens and I hope they run it again, I won't mind having "extra" if there is some way to spend it.
  • RushGotti wrote: »
    Lol? Eventually you guys will max all the toons in GW store and have a crapload of GW tokens that are unusable... don't tell me you will never do GW again because of this? =P

I never understood doing this. I've had GW finished for a while now. I never pass up buying the 3 ships for shard shop. They're never going to add to the shops so you're wasting shard shop currency no? lol
  • RushGotti wrote: »
    Lol? Eventually you guys will max all the toons in GW store and have a crapload of GW tokens that are unusable... don't tell me you will never do GW again because of this? =P

I never understood doing this. I've had GW finished for a while now. I never pass up buying the 3 ships for shard shop. They're never going to add to the shops so you're wasting shard shop currency no? lol

I have over 130k GW tokens and I buy everything I need in the shard shop. I have more shard income from Cantina tokens, GW tokens, bronzium pulls, and assault battles than I can spend.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • You guys have weak minds if something like this bothers you to the point where you’ll sacrifice gw rewards just to have a multiple of 400
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    RushGotti wrote: »

I have over 130k GW tokens and I buy everything I need in the shard shop. I have more shard income from Cantina tokens, GW tokens, bronzium pulls, and assault battles than I can spend.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have 0 GW tokens. always run out of shard shop currency.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • scuba wrote: »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same, Scube.
  • scuba wrote: »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yup. We're all in different situations. I was responding to the comment about "wasting shard shop currency". Not everyone that has a "crapload of GW tokens" is sacrificing shard shop currency.
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yup. We're all in different situations. I was responding to the comment about "wasting shard shop currency". Not everyone that has a "crapload of GW tokens" is sacrificing shard shop currency.

I just like the shrug man, only reason I out him there. yes there are many different situations out there.
  • I hope they mix up the characters they add for the weekly shipments. It'll be a nice little bonus.
  • They should have done it with Sim tickets instead... All this would have been avoided... meh...