Could I 7* with this???

I NEED thrawn this time so, am I ready?
https://swgoh.gg/u/joshjoshbinks/

Replies

• Your gear levels are enough. Omegas on all uniques and specials if you can.

Mods are horrible. Speeds are really low. You'll want at least +40-50 on everyone. I am assuming you'll move better mods over or re-mod prior to the event?

The recommended mods in-game are pretty accurate for what would work except on Zeb. I would mod him for potency over 60-70%. I had 2x health, 4x potency when I got 7* Thrawn. He's your controller during the event with daze/stun.
  • I am terrible with mods so could someone please give me advice.
  • Like I said you can just do 6 health mods on everyone, easiest solution.

Easiest primary stats:

Hera - speed on the arrow, protection on the circle and triangle, potency on the cross
    Chopper - speed on the arrow, protection on circle, triangle, and cross
    Kanan - protection on the arrow, triangle, and circle, tenacity on the cross
    Zeb - speed on the arrow, protection on the triangle and circle, potency on the cross. As I said earlier, it would be wise to also throw a pair or two pairs of Potency mods on Zeb to boost it even higher. Two pairs is an extra 30%. Then do health for the other two.
    Ezra - speed on the arrow, protection on the circle and cross, critical damage on the triangle. If you want him to hit harder, you can throw an offense primary stat on the cross instead of protection.
  • So does the type of mod matter, like as in a crit chance mod who’s primary stat is 30 speed.
  • Type yes, you want the set bonus. The game gives recommendations that aren't too bad as to what sets you should use.

Or, like I said above, you could use all health mods except on Zeb.