More Clone Wars stuff coming at end of month?

NicWester
8928 posts Member
edited November 2018
Just saw this, Battlefront II is putting out a Battle of Geonosis thing and it’ll be the finale for Clone Wars the series (or something like that—I’m at a movie theatre waiting for my show to start, so I don’t have time to do research beyond the headline and lede) so who wants to statt guessing what this might inply for GoH?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/hello-there-battle-of-geonosis-the-clone-wars-finale-1830612940/amp
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• We get nothing, we lose, GOOD DAY SIR!
  • Greeneya33
    75 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    NicWester wrote: »
    Just saw this, Battlefront II is putting out a Battle of Geonosis thing and it’ll be the finale for Clone Wars the series (or something like that—I’m at a movie theatre waiting for my show to start, so I don’t have time to do research beyond the headline and lede) so who wants to statt guessing what this might inply for GoH?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/hello-there-battle-of-geonosis-the-clone-wars-finale-1830612940/amp

Old news!!! Star wars Battlefront II already added General Grevious this month. Next month we will get Obi Wan and Geonosis map. Next year we will get Count Dooku and Anakin. Soo nothing new here. New season of canon animated series Clone Wars is next year. Again nothing new. As for this game, we will not get anything Clone Wars/PT related. This game unfortunately does not care for Clone Wars/PT era.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    There is also the Maul and QGJ in the weekly shipments, but that's still no solid evidence. And the road ahead said nothing about clone wars stuff
    Also, I had a dream recently where we got droid starfighter :D
  • Greeneya33 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Old news!!! Star wars Battlefront II already added General Grevious this month. Next month we will get Obi Wan and Geonosis map. Next year we will get Count Dooku and Anakin. Soo nothing new here. New season of canon animated series Clone Wars is next year. Again nothing new. As for this game, we will not get anything Clone Wars/PT related. This game unfortunately does not care for Clone Wars/PT era.

I think that's a bit of a stretch. The game has followed pretty closely to new content releases. So if anyone was expecting something for Clone Wars, we just have to wait until the new season is released. I guarantee they'll do something then.