Ship Platoons need to be fixed

This needs to be addressed. Not being able to fill even one on day 5 is ridiculous for 130 Mil guild.

Replies

• I’m not suggesting no paid for ships but at least 2 F2P only platoons
  • We’re 172M, and are on 0/6 for ships.

It is what it is. It’s crystal clear that it won’t be changing.
  • Meant to add - just be glad for the fact they let you have 2/6 in middle & bottom with no P2P toons
  • A HUGE +1 on this. Ig-2000, Xanadu blood, and Anakin are only available via crystals or direct money purchase. The B-28 doesn't even show up as being possible to buy or earn shards anywhere. In phase 5 of this current TB, we had the following (I can provide screenshots if that would help):

Xanadu Blood - 3
    Anakin - 6
    IG-2000 - 4
    B-28 - 2

Those were spread out across every squadron. We don't stand a chance at filling squadrons with all those expensive ships.

@CG_Carrie, would you consider not including any ships that aren't available on a farmable node?
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    No she won't. People pay money for lots of reasons and this is (for some reason) one of them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I think too that the whole platoon stuff has to be re-thought. The wave of marquee ships and toons hidden behind hard nodes made it impossible, not only for beginner guilds but also for any non whale guild, to fill any platoon above tier 3. Even though guilds are improving their PG, it does not translate into their BT results.

My suggestion is, only grant bonus to guilds that can fill platoons so they are rewarded for their investment into the game and stop giving bombardment bonuses to the opposing teams. They are already hard to beat even with full g12 teams, do not punish guilds that can't fill platoons giving absurd bonuses to the ai.
  • @Globuhl what you describe is true of ship platoons (top zone) but not ground platoons (middle and bottom zones). Many guilds will be able to go 2/6 minimum in those zones phases 4-6.