The last 2 Black Fridays had 25% bonus on ALL crystal packs.

Granted each was a one time purchase. Why is this year only the $20 pack?
I find it hilarious that you don't want my money. But you just saved me $167.
So thanks?!?!

Replies

• Was that topic necessary?
  • You're not entitled to a sale
  • From a different thread:
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Why is everyone saying that no sale is a cash grab??? No one is forcing you to buy... they dont have a new op toon driving spending atm.

It is what it is... if you aren't happy with the cost of crystals or lack of sale then they dont deserve your money.

its not about force. they didnt force me to buy anything. i didnt buy anything even though yesterday when i went to bed i was thinking i would wake up and buy something. When you understand the game of marketing and pr to maintain a quality brand image and keep a positive image its not just about one person's point of view.

it isnt the end of the day because they didnt put them on sale but if we as gamers dont continue to voice our displeasure at all the negative things ea/cg has been doing then their management will continue to do horrible things that don't make sense and are not professional marketing / pr when compared with other business.

in this day in age where you cant just purchase a game and play it because games companies want to live off of investment into single games its alot more important imo that the game companies treat the gamer with respect and don't try to manipulate the gamer. thats not what games used to be about and all i am saying they should use this feedback to think about what they have done in year one and year two and year three and make year 4 more like previous years before management changed to $$ pure focus

So YES it is.