Jango,easier to get a contract

I think dev should change system to get contract for jango L. hit 20 times debuffed enemie its to hard, or even impossible if you play vs bastille or revan. I cant understand, bossk contract easie, hit weakest enemie 10 times, but Jango its almost impossible

Replies

• I’ve never had a problem with a full BH team. You do have to be strategic about who you put with him (toons who don’t do AoE or inflict a lot of debuffs obviously won’t contribute to his contract).
  • I use: Jango L, bossk, boba, dengar, nest. I dont say its impossible, but its to hard, like i say for bossk contract much more easier
  • That is the bounty hunter balance though, they have a Swiss Army knife’s worth of leadership/contract skills, and generally, the ‘worse’ the lead, the better the payout and easier the contract is to fill (and vice-versa).

Jango is the outlier in that he has a good lead and a stellar payout, but they balance that with making his contract difficult to fill.

• His is is so good
    And scoundrels limited in leadership
    Running him for contract payout is impropper usage almost.

Team 2 scoundrel lead.
  • Considering he turns them into the NS of Bounty Hunters/Scoundrels, I'd say the payout should be harder to get. I fought a full zeta'd BH team and had it down to a stealthed Dengar and Jango after he triggered his Damage Immunity and BH resolve. A real pain having to kill the majority of the team twice and try and wait out Jango's two invincibility turns.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    It's totally fine as it is, each BH has his own leadership and the contract that goes with, adapt and overcome.

Use jango against teams you can debuff and when you need to go first (Siths, NS, Rebels, JTR)

Use Bossk against teams you can't debuff or when you need more survivability (Jedis, Rebels (yeah it depends))
  • Xx1xx2xx2
    143 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Yes vs. Ns you right, but vs. Bastille or revan its usless . They should change it for example.to hit 25 times enemies, not debuffed
  • With a Team based on debuffs you shouldnt fight Teams who cant get debuffed ;D
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »
    I think dev should change system to get contract for jango L. hit 20 times debuffed enemie its to hard, or even impossible if you play vs bastille or revan. I cant understand, bossk contract easie, hit weakest enemie 10 times, but Jango its almost impossible
    Contracts aren’t meant for PvP

It’s for raids and TB

• Jango's contract really isn't that bad. If you have Boba Fett, IG88 and Dengar on the team you can fulfill it almost immediately as long as Jango goes first and has good enough potency to land Burning on everyone.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Nie you van land burning, when ale jedi Has tenacity 150%?. I dont that understand most by has normal leadership say to get contract: bossk, aurra, embo, but jango total broker. Itd not hero who can fight vs. Jedi.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Jango's contract really isn't that bad. If you have Boba Fett, IG88 and Dengar on the team you can fulfill it almost immediately as long as Jango goes first and has good enough potency to land Burning on everyone.

Here is the thing...

@88 is used on JTR team to nightsister proof on D
    @BOBA Dengar Bossk Greedo and Embo is team 1 BH. Jango is not better than Boba lead and is questionably better than bossk on this team..
    @jango as leader means you dump Embo or Greedo your two damagedealers.
    @jango needs to be utalized in a format of
    Jango
    Mission
    Bigz
    L337
    Young lando

Because the primary bh team is set and the jango is scoundrel leader also.
  • Same with bossk. Need attack 10 times weakest enemy, and how hell do that if weakest enemy is Yoda, and enemies has 2 taunts tank. Cant understand all faction has normal leader ability, but for bb vs. Jedis get full power uts too dificult
  • Hence why Boba is the best all-around Arena lead for BH.

And they're terrible on defence in arena. No priority to fulfill the contract. In all the fights I've run against them, the AI has managed to fulfill the contract by blind luck once. Was a Jango team coincidentally, but even a Boba team is terrible with AI control.
  • Yes, but I not mean def now. Only attack.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I dont know I do really well in arena running jango lead...never have a problem triggering his contract but I dont go against revan teams as bh are like muppets against him....
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Isn't bossk lead not that bad seeing how there are multiple aoes and fetts that ignore taunt? and dispells for taunts and a group assist?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    don't contracts get triggered with an easy one like bossk? Am I tripping or is this thread lol??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I ran BH in arena until Revan. Bastila lead is easy pickings for BH. Just use Bossk lead with the fetts Dengar and greedo. Make Bossk taunt. Use AoE when you can and the fetts can target weakest enemy no matter taunt. Dengar AoE will probably full heal everyone against the crazy tenacity Jedi. And when Bastila grants all the buffs boba special will wipe all the protection of Yoda making it an easy kill. Also greedo can remove the taunts if you want. The contracts aren’t meant for PvP so you need to play strategic with them. Not every contract works against every team
  • Też i understand that, but it enemy Has OB nad GK do you will not remove and before you hit 10 times Yoda, he will kill 1 or 2 your bh
  • However; both Fetts can ignore taunt, so having GK and OB is irrelevant. Everyone else works on either OB/GK, Father and Son go after GMY.