We put players First. Guildmates that truly feel like Family.

KCrocks1
643 posts Member
edited November 2018
The Dagobah Dermatology family has space for YOU!

Let’s start with what makes Dagobah different. Our guild is a tight-knit, friendly and supportive community. We offer an interesting hybrid in the sense that the guild is relaxed in nature, but still highly competitive. At 56m GP, we best guilds twice as powerful in Territory War. Territory Battle returns results in the mid 20’s of stars with Heroic Pit and AAT being launched often — ending in minutes to hours. Current Sith raid is being completed swiftly at T5. Engagement in guild events is high. Our growth is aggressive. Members are eager to help and encourage each other — be it via our heavy donations or in-game guidance.

Need to take a break? No problem, just let us know. Go idle for a while and your guild mates will be asking if you’re alright, not harassing you to perform. It’s a family above all else. And that matters a lot to us.

All we ask is 500-600 raid tickets daily, participation in all guild events, and an easy-going, friendly attitude.

Honestly, we don’t often have people leave. So if you’re reading this, a rare window of opportunity is available. If this sounds like a home you’d like to have, we want to hear from you.

A member of the Outer Rim alliance

Try our Recruiting Server.
https://discord.gg/WGFreN6

1n994a8bewwp.png
Post edited by KCrocks1 on

Replies

• Hey, folks. I'm Craig the guild leader. I wrote that Hallmark card up there. :) If you're interested in Dagobah, please send me a message. We're looking for folks with a minimum 1m GP by the way (may make an exception if you're close, especially if you're a good fit). We currently have one slot open.

Our SWGOH.gg page is here. Please include a link to yours as well.

https://swgoh.gg/g/34848/dagobah-dermatology/
  • Eelco78
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Great guild! Social group of people from all over the world. Fun and helping eachother is one of the key things here, which helps us progress even further.

Since I joined I have grown as a player and had so much more fun in this game.

10/10 would join again!