What’s ur best compliment giving playing this game?

Someone in my guild just called me a hack after looking at me account and stats. That’s a great compliment I’m only 3 months in F2P and have put a lot of time and effort in but u be the judge hack or amazing dedication https://swgoh.gg/p/285824638/

Replies

• 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Yeah appreciation for my dedication and where I’m going have to c my vision lol. And all GP is not created equal u should know that by ur Tw experiences but end game take what u can get right just deploy for TB at least. Wish I could have seen days when people played and didn’t just deploy must have been good everyone contributing not just a few holding fort down.
  • My best compliment I’ve been given is from one of my guild officers who told me that all of the officers and the leader thought I was doing an amazing job, they were very impressed with me, and told me to keep at it, you’re an awesome player.
    Very thankful for such guys.😊
    You’re compliment was awesome too! Congratulations on that.😀
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Sounds great u must be valuable assets in getting ur guild to progress need those for sure tough job getting people to do more than log in lol.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Thanks😊. I try my best, we all work hard together in the guild to help eachother out.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • What am I missing here... 700k GP?
  • my guildmate told me i was the best humble bragger he ever saw.
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    What am I missing here... 700k GP?

I don’t get it.
  • 2smooth wrote: »
    Someone in my guild just called me a hack after looking at me account and stats. That’s a great compliment I’m only 3 months in F2P and have put a lot of time and effort in but u be the judge hack or amazing dedication https://swgoh.gg/p/285824638/

Since you asked us to be the judge, I’m going to go ahead and say that while it’s imoressive you unlocked Palp (I guess?) there isn’t anything extraordinary here. I’m not sure what you’re referring to.

You do have 2-3 great mods already which is a good start.
    ur getting off topic talking about GP probably like most that compete against those in guild when their competition is in their shards but they have given up on that. There only hopes to brag include who can race to auto pit raids when their focus should be sith but maybe giving up on that as well. Topic is about complements not I’m better because I have collected more toons to boost ego that ur shard and fleet rank can’t.

• 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Delete
  • 2smooth wrote: »
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    ur getting off topic talking about GP probably like most that compete against those in guild when their competition is in their shards but they have given up on that. There only hopes to brag include who can race to auto pit raids when their focus should be sith but maybe giving up on that as well. Topic is about complements not I’m better because I have collected more toons to boost ego that ur shard and fleet rank can’t.

Huh?
    2smooth wrote: »

Huh?
    basically u r one of those players that rush to auto pit raids as if it’s a accomplishment. And I don’t need to know what guild ur in or ur account to tell u that. Can just deduct from u mentioning GP lol.

• BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    edited November 2018

Huh?
    basically u r one of those players that rush to auto pit raids as if it’s a accomplishment. And I don’t need to know what guild ur in or ur account to tell u that. Can just deduct from u mentioning GP lol.

You haven’t the slightest idea what you’re talking about. I’ve been playing the game since April of 16.

https://swgoh.gg/p/426794897/
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Well been playing since late August so u have 4 months on me if that’s April this yr. can’t tell by briefly scrolling ur account if whale status or not. Just can say I gained 100k GP this week since switching guilds and at that pace If it continues although it will increase as my rank goes up just hit 31 squad. Been 1/2 fleet that’s a projected 2.4 GP in 4 months which I will assume ur P2P based on urs being higher then my rough estimate projection on current progress pace. I hit every refresh event invest all my crystals in refreshes so not F2P will progress faster u must be P2P based on that. But u didn’t answer? About rushing to auto pit as if it was a accomplishment so I must be right in that assumption as well lol. But ur rank change last 30 could suggest F2P not much change in whales congrats on top 10 if that’s the case I don’t congratulate those that pay to reach positions lol.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I said
    Well been playing since late August so u have 4 months on me if that’s April this yr. can’t tell by briefly scrolling ur account if whale status or not. Just can say I gained 100k GP this week since switching guilds and at that pace If it continues although it will increase as my rank goes up just hit 31 squad. Been 1/2 fleet that’s a projected 2.4 GP in 4 months which I will assume ur P2P based on urs being higher then my rough estimate projection on current progress pace. I hit every refresh event invest all my crystals in refreshes so not F2P will progress faster u must be P2P based on that. But u didn’t answer? About rushing to auto pit as if it was a accomplishment so I must be right in that assumption as well lol. But ur rank change last 30 could suggest F2P not much change in whales congrats on top 10 if that’s the case I don’t congratulate those that pay to reach positions lol.

I said April of 2016. 2 years 7 months. To answer your question I don’t remember the last time I did the Pit raid. I really only hit hSTR, although I’ve backed off so others in my guild can get her to 7* quicker.
    I said

I said April of 2016. 2 years 7 months. To answer your question I don’t remember the last time I did the Pit raid. I really only hit hSTR, although I’ve backed off so others in my guild can get her to 7* quicker.
    was about to say couldn’t be this yr if free lol. But good move decisions like that help the guild many that r only interested in bragging rights for minor accomplishments and if they put effort into right areas be on the way to traya faster and improve arena rank where ur supposed to compete at not within guild.

Huh?
    He needed some attention and an ego boost and you didn't give it to him so he's getting grumpy. It's a toddler thing.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Huh?
    He needed some attention and an ego boost and you didn't give it to him so he's getting grumpy. It's a toddler thing.

He’s got 2 speed mods over 20 in a few months which, like a said, is a great start. I’ve only gotten 13 in over 2.5 years and most of mine are 6*.
  • Let’s keep this positive people! This is a compliment thread, not one about who has this amount of GP or who’s f2p and who’s not.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I need none by the way I don’t mention my rank or would ever race for pit my rank is a means to progress and only that not some whale with low self esteem or u would c my rank 1 with revan team and bosk ship on fleet so I log in and collect my rewards without doing anything and feel great. I wouldn’t also talk about GP because another means of feeling great but would never do that ethier my GP only serves as a non reliable show of my progress. U won’t catch me upgrading toons I don’t use just to increase it until I have no other option because useful ones r max already. Not into collecting rewards for lossin TW or just deploying in TB GP means nothing to me doesn’t affect my rank or progress.
  • Best compliment i have received is several people realized i was correct about ahnold being a mouthpiece of CG and completely clueless without them wispering in his ear.

There is still hope for humanity.
  • like eminem said let's see who can out-petty who