With the Nerf to Bossk, will the Chewbacca Event be harder to 7* now?

Anrath
216 posts Member
edited November 2018
With the Nerf to Bossk, will the Chewbacca Event be harder to 7* now?

As I put a zeta on Bossk's leadership to prepare him for that event and have maxed him out (and doing same with Dengar). Hopeing to run something like:
Bossk (L) Dengar Boba Greedo CadBane for that event.

Anyway, I would be really **** if this is the case, as that event was too hard to 7* Chewbacca as it was and I spent a lot of effort maxing out Bossk for the next time the event comes back.

Replies

• No. However, I think fixing R2's cleansing on TDs will make it easier for anyone running TD BH's.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    No, not at all
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Fahrius wrote: »
    Why do you copy the words of other people that just talk nonesense?
    Cg has never touched his zeta, so they have never nerfed it...
    His zeta adds recovery when applying debuffs, thats all...
    The thing that they touched just affects how his contract gets done, and isnt that big of a change... Wich is: if you are attacking a toon who is not the least healthiest with a multiattack skill, and any of all of the attacks turn this toon into the least healthiest, the next attacks from this multiattack skill will count for the contract. They just deleted this thing.

Tltr: no, it wont make it any harder, at all.

Perhaps you don't know how contracts and leaderships work for BH, but you can't fill Bossk's contract unless he is Leader and if his Contract is nerfed and it will be harder to complete the Chewbacca Event beause of that, then perhaps Boba leadership would be the better choice. That means I would have wasted a zeta on Bossk's leadership because I zeta'd it in preparation for that event.

Hope that clarifies things for you.
    As for copying and non-sense... no idea what your talking about.
  • It’ll probably take you 2-3 hits longer now to complete contract than before (Hunting Party on Chewie would typically make him the weakest mid way through, so you’re losing out on the back half). Depending on how close you are, could break a run, could not...
  • So you activate the contract a couple hits later? Not sure how this would be an issue. You would still get all the leadership benefits that aren't part of the contract, especially the Zeta. Until you fulfill the contract a hit or two later.
  • Not significantly. It's only a handful of hits.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • BucMan55 wrote: »
    So you activate the contract a couple hits later? Not sure how this would be an issue. You would still get all the leadership benefits that aren't part of the contract, especially the Zeta. Until you fulfill the contract a hit or two later.

For someone right on the line, like I was for last go round, activating the contract a couple hits sooner could make all the difference.
  • The rest of your BH team (and Bossk) should be several months better modded and geared - so no.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I was right on the line for getting Chewbacca at 6*.
    I have only geared up Bossk and Dengar significantly (and got Dengar from 5* to 7*).
    Well I will see what happens when the event comes around next, I guess.