Any patch notes?

Just hoping to hear some news for Thursday Yoda event/possible other content. I know poor Jesse gets an "earfull" if he forgets something. I like to have as much info as possible for long term plans please. I'll forgive any indiscretions in advance!

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    I'd like to know as well :P along with many others they could release it Tuesday for some reason Tuesday's and Thursday's seem to be the time for this info to be released! Would like to see if new guys are coming to shipments or if anyone is being put in cantina!! Like to know status of level cap as well!!
  • I just want a new game mode. Game is getting stale!
    It is logical. reddit.com/r/anarcho_capitalism
  • vangoh
    127 posts Member
    why would there be patch notes? Aren't they are just reopening the Yoda event
  • "They" are not even doing anything. The Yoda event is programmed to reappear monthly.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • vangoh
    127 posts Member
    "They" are not even doing anything. The Yoda event is programmed to reappear monthly.

Since "they" programmed the event and "they" programmed it to reopen I think I'll keep the "they" in there
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    From what I gathered on reddit, the yoda event is gonna be tweaked. That means an update.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    zerizut wrote: »
    From what I gathered on reddit, the yoda event is gonna be tweaked. That means an update.

How is it going to be tweaked? Link?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    vangoh wrote: »
    "They" are not even doing anything. The Yoda event is programmed to reappear monthly.

Since "they" programmed the event and "they" programmed it to reopen I think I'll keep the "they" in there

Oh this was meant towards the OP, I didn't even notice you used "they" in the same way. :)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride