New Arena no legendary allowed

Drim
359 posts Member
edited November 2018
I think grand Arena sounds fun but why not a new Arena with only base toons only! Cut the rewards in half etc all these cool characters and their great kits don’t shine at all let them shine. Let’s not just cut legendary but expand The list MT,Sion,DN no force users and what ever else fits etc just plan old base toons

Replies

• Options
    No thx
  • Options
    Drim wrote: »
    I think grand Arena sounds fun but why not a new Arena with only base toons only! Cut the rewards in half etc all these cool characters and their great kits don’t shine at all let them shine. Let’s not just cut legendary but expand The list MT,Sion,DN no force users and what ever else fits etc just plan old base toons

That's a pretty random and arbitrary list. Seems like the idea is only half baked.
  • Options
    Someone call the chief
  • Options
    Sounds like someone farmed the wrong toons. No meta character arena sounds absolutly awful
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    Options
    No I have 3.5GP I’m talking about a 2nd arena rouge squadron style
  • Xenos21true
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I would love to see days or even weeks with no legendary allowed for more diversity. It is already so boring to see same teams with same leaders due to unbalanced leadership abilities and due to fact that some characters so much better then others. Removing legendary for some time will be fun I think.
    Post edited by Xenos21true on
  • Options
    Or have additional faction / character bonuses that change periodically like TW, just not as crazy as the current TW ones and change them every 1-2 weeks rather than monthly.